Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This Mail >>>>

Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    hey Skizo, did u read my reply ?
    it's wasn't his account.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    hey Skizo, did u read my reply ?
    it's wasn't his account.
    I read it, but I can't make sense of it.

yo

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well most accounts here don't belong to the original invitee anyway.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    This account actually did belong to the original invitee, she hadnt traded it or anything like that, she was alerted to a problem when she received 4 or 5 emails for password recovery from ftn listing an ip address that wasnt her own and not to mention the fact that she hadnt requested the password recovery anyway, she then did a password recovery request of her own and reset the password but by this time a mod had been alerted as to a problem and disabled the account till it was sorted out by pm from me to mod telling what had happened, confirming the correct email address, the fact that the account holder was in fact female, personally known to me and in a different country from the person in irc claiming to be the account holder, the mod in question hadnt actually believed him in the first place which is why he told him if he wanted the account enabled he would have to contact his inviter and have them contact him....if that makes sense lol

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_angel2001uk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    This account actually did belong to the original invitee, she hadnt traded it or anything like that, she was alerted to a problem when she received 4 or 5 emails for password recovery from ftn listing an ip address that wasnt her own and not to mention the fact that she hadnt requested the password recovery anyway, she then did a password recovery request of her own and reset the password but by this time a mod had been alerted as to a problem and disabled the account till it was sorted out by pm from me to mod telling what had happened, confirming the correct email address, the fact that the account holder was in fact female, personally known to me and in a different country from the person in irc claiming to be the account holder, the mod in question hadnt actually believed him in the first place which is why he told him if he wanted the account enabled he would have to contact his inviter and have them contact him....if that makes sense lol
    Got it.

yo

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    So in summary Snakesman901 stabbed his own foot and alerted everyone here on FST that he hacks into other peoples' accounts?

Tsk Tsk....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    LorD.MeXiCaN's Avatar ♀ ♂►FST.SolDieR◄♀ ♂ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    sorry man.....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    ten elite brains's Avatar /\ anagram /\ BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    pwned!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    EFS's Avatar Beckham Is The King BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I Saw This Film Be4

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

Urgent

We all just have 2 wait & see what he has 2 say when he comes back.
    Hold on with the

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast