Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Offer You Can't Refuse

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    So you were dying to get an ftn invite, that you would give, i presume, all the trackers that you have. And now you consider that that invite is stupid. Is this some form of torrent bipolar disease? Dont take bittorent so seriously.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    oh nice advice from a user called "morphine"....I am sure you would know about bad habbits.....the "disabled privilege" under your name is also very convincing

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Welcome back Bor74, and goodbye.
    If you are going to keep acting like this you will not last long again.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    hmmmm bipolar much?? i love you all...fuck you all... so sad

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    General2k....let's see how long you would last if you can't access the invite section anyways...

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    masterfile78's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i don't get it!
    --why did u banned him ? first place?
    he is so funny !!!
    he should get his own section!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Again you live up to your avatar.This will be the last we see of you on filesharingtalk thank god.Some people think your funny but i think your just a complete idiot that acts like he is 5 it's time for you to grow up son.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Deuce....people can grow? How come I am getting more and more stupider everyday....

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Again you live up to your avatar.This will be the last we see of you on filesharingtalk thank god.Some people think your funny but i think your just a complete idiot that acts like he is 5 it's time for you to grow up son.
    i used to think he was funny what a

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    who ever siad anything about being funny....you retards.....I pull nerve vains everytime I come here...and you think that's funny? I dead serious.....with everything I say!!! AND I WANT IN.....In the invite section...

I could give a rat's a** about anyone here...I just want my frincking invite

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast