Thread: hdbits + bitme

bcpnikhil's Avatar FTN Lover BT Rep: +2
    I have 2 level 3 trackers, and a certain "specialized" 3.5 tracker that I'd be willing to trade for an hdbits account. Please consider, it would be amazing for me.

BitMe isn't as essential to the trade, but if you have a BitMe invite to spare along with an HDBits account, it would be awesome (I'm going to college next year, so having access to a bunch of etexts would be sweet)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by bcpnikhil View Post
    I have 2 level 3 trackers, and a certain "specialized" 3.5 tracker that I'd be willing to trade for an hdbits account. Please consider, it would be amazing for me.

BitMe isn't as essential to the trade, but if you have a BitMe invite to spare along with an HDBits account, it would be awesome (I'm going to college next year, so having access to a bunch of etexts would be sweet)
    BTW, Lernbits and Bitspider are NOT too.. shabby either, hope U have those under your belt now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bcpnikhil's Avatar FTN Lover BT Rep: +2
    yeah i have both. they're not bad, but they definitely cater to o'reilly lovers (the computer book series, not the conservative hack on fox)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yeah bitme is by far the best e-learning. pm what trackers you offer for it

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by bcpnikhil
    I have an invite to BitMe. PM me the names of the 2 level 3 trackers and the specialized 3.5 tracker you have and maybe we can work out a deal.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    p3st's Avatar pest BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    pm sent