Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fsc mods plz help

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm still scratching my head over the fact that there are this many people dumb enough to use the same name here as on the sites. Seems like there were two or three from fsc alone today. Idiots.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    lol...there are various methods to finding people....
    Proud Member of:

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by vipdiablo View Post
    fsc mods plz help me as my acc that i just made has bees disabled and i dont know why can any one help me plz
    You posted the url in a thread in this section whcih Staff here had to edit. That was posted shortly before you made this thread. We have filters for some sites and you intentionally bypassed them. Most likely a staff member of FSC read that thread prior to your post being edited...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vipdiablo View Post
    fsc mods plz help me as my acc that i just made has bees disabled and i dont know why can any one help me plz
    You posted the url in a thread in this section whcih Staff here had to edit. That was posted shortly before you made this thread. We have filters for some sites and you intentionally bypassed them. Most likely a staff member of FSC read that thread prior to your post being edited...
    That could very well be another reason for them to have disabled you. They are very strict with their rules and for good reasons.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    good. i told you not to post their url and you did it anyway. dont act like you didn't do anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12