Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how are we supposed to get good trackers

turbotalon21's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    how do i get level 3 or 4 trackers when i have nothing to trade for those sites, because no one want the lower trackers, and i dont know anybody with invites to the sites.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by awdtalon21 View Post
    how do i get level 3 or 4 trackers when i have nothing to trade for those sites, because no one want the lower trackers, and i dont know anybody with invites to the sites.
    You just gotta ask.

Often times members will build up a large buffer on a tracker and trade it for a higher level invite.

Also, you'll see several posts in which members state that they have recieved invites to the toughest sites on the web, simply by asking. It's all about who you know. Hang around a while and get to know some people here and you'd be surprised what will come your way.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Super Seed Me Please BT Rep: +5
    Just like Skizo said you can trade a good buffered lower level tracker for an invite in a better tracker or make some new friends

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    It's all about who you know.
    yes

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Yep, Skizo is absolutely dead on the $$, Is who U know, and that got me out from 2 accounts that were 'disable", and winning alot of the "Giveaway', So don't be "discouraged", I felt the same way , U did before, just stick around.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    screw askin!... I've never asked and never will
    yes I have accepted a couple offered but to ask (beg)
    is not playing the game. Work for it buddy... check closed sites everyday,
    check site open threads, keep your eyes open.
    And never plead for a gimme,,, IMHO.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post
    Yep, Skizo is absolutely dead on the $$, Is who U know, and that got me out from 2 accounts that were 'disable", and winning alot of the "Giveaway', So don't be "discouraged", I felt the same way , U did before, just stick around.
    really niteghost? you were my first trade on here and we didn't know each other.
    I karmed you by the way.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    screw askin!... I've never asked and never will
    yes I have accepted a couple offered but to ask (beg)
    is not playing the game. Work for it buddy... check closed sites everyday,
    check site open threads, keep your eyes open.
    And never plead for a gimme,,, IMHO.
    Yeah i agree. Never beg. Thats why the invite section of the FST sometimes gets a bad rep from the other sections because of the pathetic begging that some members are willing to go through just for an invite. Besides, with all the giveaways that are given here, there's really no point in begging.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    lol i started with trading with TL and now i can trade sct and the big ones just have a bit of faith

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    what is level 3 sites ? I dond have permissin to see

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast