Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Range IP bans

Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

He wouldnt want certain individuals to get the ranges he uses cause then he wouldnt be able to noob hack the multi dozens of sites he tries to attack. (using the same noob methods each time)
    I dont really blame you for not revealing the company you use with all the multiple tracker staff you would have instantly banning your whole range from their sites
    neither do i blame u for having nothing better to do than spend ur time trying to lower me down with ur, frankly, pathetic methodologies.. i guess spending time on me is more fun than spending time in ur tracker - cant really blame u on that one tbh.... ur responce just shows how affected ur reality is by everything i say (even though i have never directed anything i ve said towards u in the first place since u have no value to give me whatsoever).. i guess ur that guy that goes around and interupts ppl while their in a conversation so u try to become the center of attention and validate to urself that u are actually something more than what u really are... ....

peace

Not really. I wasnt trying to lower you down in any way. Nor was I trying to be the center of the convo. You are the one who continually tries to hack multiple torrent sites are you not? I could care less what you post about, I was just in shock is all... I saw your post and commented on it. Is that not what people ussually do on FORUMS?
    I found it quite odd for a person who almost daily seems to be trying to Noob hack another torrent site... would be offering to assist a user with stuff?? Just odd in my opinion. Dont people of your type just spend their time copying and pasting codes from your handy notepad file in attempt to interupt the next new tracker that tries to startup?
    I guess spending time on here is another hobby for you. I guess your like me in a few ways as well, Spending time on here when you could be spending the time on YOUR OWN tracker as well. Or you could be hacking another site with the same methods youve been using everywhere else for the last 6+ months. Instead of replying to mine formal post. I already know what you are, you have proven yourself to be this way for many months. Dont pretend to know who or what I am. If you must know I come on these forums to help users as well as to meet new people. I never really made myself appear to be something im not. Quesion is... if a user or someone who pretends to be a user made the same comment I made would you have even bothered to answer with a reply?

On the side note Jait would be the perfect person to tell you how to avoid being banned. Hes been banned hundreds of times from litteraly every site hes a member on (other than his own site). He sure knows how to use proxies to hide his ip. Im sure he can give you a few very well pointers on what to do and not do when trying to get back in a site.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 02-22-2007 at 12:17 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3

Not really. I wasnt trying to lower you down in any way. Nor was I trying to be the center of the convo. You are the one who continually tries to hack multiple torrent sites are you not? I could care less what you post about, I was just in shock is all... I saw your post and commented on it. Is that not what people ussually do on FORUMS?
    I found it quite odd for a person who almost daily seems to be trying to Noob hack another torrent site... would be offering to assist a user with stuff?? Just odd in my opinion. Dont people of your type just spend their time copying and pasting codes from your handy notepad file in attempt to interupt the next new tracker that tries to startup?
    I guess spending time on here is another hobby for you. I guess your like me in a few ways as well, Spending time on here when you could be spending the time on YOUR OWN tracker as well. Or you could be hacking another site with the same methods youve been using everywhere else for the last 6+ months. Instead of replying to mine formal post. I already know what you are, you have proven yourself to be this way for many months. Dont pretend to know who or what I am. If you must know I come on these forums to help users as well as to meet new people. I never really made myself appear to be something im not. Quesion is... if a user or someone who pretends to be a user made the same comment I made would you have even bothered to answer with a reply?

On the side note Jait would be the perfect person to tell you how to avoid being banned. Hes been banned hundreds of times from litteraly every site hes a member on (other than his own site). He sure knows how to use proxies to hide his ip. Im sure he can give you a few very well pointers on what to do and not do when trying to get back in a site.
    commenting on posts is perfectly normal and acceptable.. i just find it weird that in every thread ive posted, u go on around rumbling about the same old things... are u attracted to me or smt?

pretend to know who u are... what makes u think i care enough to find out? LOL... ps u have no idea who i am

a user wouldnt have made such a comment, nor would a respectable site operator... he would just know better...

im sure u come here to meet new ppl... ppl of low social value tend to do just that, especially when they have nothing else going for them.... the use of these forums is mainly to discuss p2p and this is what i am here to discuss, not really to meet new ppl, theres bars, clubs, pubs and social events where u do that in real life

u knew about the notepad file? omg, am i this transparent?

the reason i am here is because of my tracker .. i would have no reason to be here otherwise...

there a lot of things that are odd about what we do not possess neither the knowledge nor the vigilence to understand.... in fact we fear anything we do not understand.. it is human nature.. so i completely understand ur reaction, regardless of ur poor attempts to reframe it into smt else...

ps: my noob skills still work on ur site... how does that reflect on u is the q u really should be asking urself instead of trying to critisize my (past) actions and basing ur judgement solely on that fact (and in parallel neglecting to see what u choose to ignore and presenting ur view like it is a given fact, which in fact isnt)....
    Last edited by Jaits; 02-22-2007 at 12:43 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13

commenting on posts is perfectly normal and acceptable.. i just find it weird that in every thread ive posted, u go on around rumbling about the same old things... are u attracted to me or smt?

pretend to know who u are... what makes u think i care enough to find out? LOL... ps u have no idea who i am

a user wouldnt have made such a comment, nor would a respectable site operator... he would just know better...

im sure u come here to meet new ppl... ppl of low social value tend to do just that, especially when they have nothing else going for them.... the use of these forums is mainly to discuss p2p and this is what i am here to discuss, not really to meet new ppl, theres bars, clubs, pubs and social events where u do that in real life

u knew about the notepad file? omg, am i this transparent?

the reason i am here is because of my tracker .. i would have no reason to be here otherwise...

there a lot of things that are odd about what we do not possess neither the knowledge nor the vigilence to understand.... in fact we fear anything we do not understand.. it is human nature.. so i completely understand ur reaction, regardless of ur poor attempts to reframe it into smt else...

ps: my noob skills still work on ur site... how does that reflect on u is the q u really should be asking urself instead of trying to critisize my (past) actions and basing ur judgement solely on that fact (and in parallel neglecting to see what u choose to ignore and presenting ur view like it is a given fact, which in fact isnt)....
    You musnt post that often if you feel ive commented in all your threads. I think this and 1 other post ive commented in. At least that ive noticed your name in. Maybe ive posted in other threads youve posted in but you should stop stalking me maybe lol Im sorry but im not attracted to you. Ive never seen what you look like nor do I think I would want to.
    I know enough about you to know you use the same 5 lines of code on every site you try to hack into. (Thats probably more than you know about me)
    P.s. Heres a list of all the threads you have posted in. Clearly you wont see me posting in most of them. (only 2 as I said before) Click Me

Ive acctually seen worse comments said about you in other threads and on other sites. Maybe my posts just come as a late news flash to you. Welcome to the new century.

Most site operators would know better than to try hacking other respectable sites. It would seem you have no respect for your peers/users as im sure many of your users are also on the numerous sites you try to hack.

What makes you think im of low social value? FYI I dont have to go to bars and clubs to find pretend friends who are way to plastered to know that they are hanging out with the villiage idiot (Insert the name Jait here).
    What exactly are you trying to assume I am fearing? It certainly wouldnt be you. I have a fear of small spaces, heights, large objects falling on my head... You (jait) would not be one of the above unless you are an incredibly large object falling on my head. Other than that im unsure of what part you would have in my fears. Where exactly was I trying to change this topic into something else? If you acctually read the post you just commented on. You will see I clearly labeled you as the man to talk to about proxies and hiding your ips. I guess your small in other bodily areas and try to make up for it by having a big mouth maybe? (You dont know how to take a compliment when its given. Cause your probably used to people just pointing at you and laughing.)

Your noob skills worked on my news page which was hardly worth mentioning.
    When I went through my logs it took you apparently 2+ weeks to figure out a hole in them as well. My 56 yr old momma who doesnt even use computers could have probably hacked that. (Take that as a compliment if your a granny cause I just classified your computer knowledge up there with my moms).
    Who said I was criticizing your past actions. Past meaning months ago? Cause just yesterday or the day before you were found to be attempting to hack another site.

Your comments about facts isnt making much sence to me. Maybe you could rewrite it in english or try explaining it better in common english words that make sence. Not sure what your getting at with the chosing to ignore either. I look forward to hearing from you again. We can take this to pm if you like. I dont really see your point in dragging this convo on and on. My comments were pertaining to the original topic, where yours are just run on sentences that are very badly misspelled and some of which dont make the slightest bit of sence.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 02-22-2007 at 01:12 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    lol...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    lol...
    Wow that was a whole bunch of words.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12