Thread: The Hulk Avi.

ARE THEIR ANY REAL COPIES OF THE HULK OUT THERE, OR ARE THEY ALL BAD RIPS.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Very Large Member
    If there was it would be in the verifieds section.Take a look............

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Retired
    Wrong place this should be in movie section/ request.

The HULK is not on P2P it will be in theathers around august so you have to wait!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    *sigh*...actually IKE, HULK comes out June 20 (at least in the states)...and hekterskelter...trust me...if there were hulk cams or telesyncs...which there arent (nor will there be till around June 20) the Movieworld section would be going nuts. I dont know if you saw what happened with Matrix Reloaded...but it was mass hysteria to find the film...and just as predicted a cam didnt come out till the day before. So check in Movieworld, around a couple days before HULK hits...and you're welcome to join the hysteria

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    erection to that brother

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I have a telecine copy of the hulk as some one i know works in a certain studio, i have allso seen a workprint copy floating around (not a good copy as you allready guessed) the telecine isnt bad though. I was doing copies for around £7 over here (uk) and sold quite a few

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm...you know this is hard to beleive espechially from someone who only has '0' posts. Not that Im calling you a liar...but I highly doubt this. And if it is true...why not post a sample pic? (and dont just rip something from the trailers)...perhaps your selling old copies of the Lou Ferrignao made for tv movies...yeah...that seems a whole lot more likely

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    OIC THANKS FOR ALL THE INPUT GUESS I WILL WAIT.

THANKS

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Xvid and everyone i work freelance for a certain film company and i know for an absolute fact that there are no copies of hulk 2003 around i also hail from the uk and would be one of the first to know if a copy was floating around especially for £7 a copy.I am gonna take a wild guess here and say you are one of the k*obs that has renamed a copy of another film and posted it on kazaa in some vain hope that someone may pm u to say how much of a d*k you are as i am guessing that you dont get to talk to a lot of people so even an abusive message would keep you happy ....So there you go xvid there is my bit of love going out to you....but wait theres more!!!!! If you are feeling sad and blue why dont you print it off and next time you are feeling down read it again happy in the knowledge that someone spent 3 minutes of his life responding to your idiotic comments!!!! .....