Thread: Psp???

spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    i'm considering of buying a psp.And i wonder how long does it have before a new portable console from sony comes out?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    psp is a dead system. i mite get one when it drops below a bill, but sony has mentioned psp2 is in the works and the umd is out. what a waste. i personally liked the umd media. to bad it took off fast and then died even faster.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    i think you are too offensive about psp.how can it be "dead".how long has it been since it is out.? 1.5 year .also i haven't heard about psp2 where didi u hear it?Also u can now play ps1 games on it(all of them)and n64

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    psp is a dead system. i mite get one when it drops below a bill, but sony has mentioned psp2 is in the works and the umd is out. what a waste. i personally liked the umd media. to bad it took off fast and then died even faster.
    Its not dead, its no where near as popular as things like Gameboys or other portable nintendo hardware but it is still big.
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by josephs911 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    Its not dead, its no where near as popular as things like Gameboys or other portable nintendo hardware but it is still big.
    well, to me a system that neglects it's main purpose, which was to compete with handheld gaming, and then the dying of umd movies that sure seems to me as a sign of death. granted this year they are supposed to be focusing on games. so, maybe this year they gain a little share.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503