Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Will the US or Israel attack Iran?

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post
    If the US had come into the war when they were supposed to, the holocaust wouldn't have happened, and the Middle East wouldn't be in the mess it's in today.
    The Holocaust happened in Europe, and is the fault of the entire European community.

WWI was a European affair, caused entirely by European stupidity.

WWII was a by-product of an idiotic document called the Versailles Treaty, the punitive aspects of which caused socio-economic distress in Germany, giving rise to Hitler, and authored by a vengeful European community, led by France.

The situations in Southeast Asia (Viet Nam) as well as in the mideast (specifically Iraq, but many other Muslim countries as well) is directly attributable to British and French colonialism, and nothing else.

Literally every current problem extant in that region can be traced back to the attempted subjugation of Islamic peoples by European colonialists.

I mean, hell, you can't even blame the formation of the state of Israel on the U.S.

This is one-hundred percent true fact.

Disclaimer:

This post is the product of a lifetime of fact-gathering, undiluted by googling.

Right off the top of my head, honest.
    Not to be nitpicking or nothing, but if it hadn't been for America, the Japanese hadn't been in WW2 to begin with, according to some.

In the eighteen-hundreds, 1854 mainly, the U.S. "persuaded" Japan to engage in trading, by putting up a wee show of power, with ironclads and such. This is seen by some as a turning point for japan, as they turned from an isolationist policy, to an expansionist one, or somesuch, when they realised that the outside world could pose a threat.

In all fairness tho', the people making the decisions back in 1854 weren't the same people who were around during WWII, but nor do I reckon that everyone involved in WWI or setting up that treaty were making decisions in WWII.

The serb who kicked the first war off sure wasn't around

EDit: speaking of bad decisions, and making your own bed, I mean.
    Last edited by Snee; 02-27-2007 at 09:52 PM. Reason: grammar

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Those who advocate attacking Iran should state under which rules they base this on,

Iran has broken no laws, international or otherwise.

To just attack a country because you don't like what they are doing, or what you think they are doing, is totally wrong.

If anyone attacks Iran, I hope the response from them is swift and deadly, and their response will be legal, unlike the attacker.

Look at the countries with nukes, US, Russia, Ukraine, China, UK, France, Israel, North Korea, India, Pakistan, and possibly South Africa and Brazil.

What right have any of those counties to tell Iran what it can do?

If Israel doesn't want it's neighbours to have nukes they should get rid of theirs, join the IAEA, and allow inspectors in.
    I totally agree...i was monitoring this thread for a long time! it s very interesting for me when i see how easily some people argue about some other nation 's future!
    attacking iran means bombing people also means killing people! which people!? those who happens to live by the strategic areas...They will die just because someone in USA does not like thier government to be armed with possible Nuclear weapons! yeh lets kill em in advance just in case they go crazy in future and deicide to kill some Westerners!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post
    Those who advocate attacking Iran should state under which rules they base this on,

Iran has broken no laws, international or otherwise.

To just attack a country because you don't like what they are doing, or what you think they are doing, is totally wrong.

If anyone attacks Iran, I hope the response from them is swift and deadly, and their response will be legal, unlike the attacker.

Look at the countries with nukes, US, Russia, Ukraine, China, UK, France, Israel, North Korea, India, Pakistan, and possibly South Africa and Brazil.

What right have any of those counties to tell Iran what it can do?

If Israel doesn't want it's neighbours to have nukes they should get rid of theirs, join the IAEA, and allow inspectors in.
    I totally agree...i was monitoring this thread for a long time! it s very interesting for me when i see how easily some people argue about some other nation 's future!
    attacking iran means bombing people also means killing people! which people!? those who happens to live by the strategic areas...They will die just because someone in USA does not like thier government to be armed with possible Nuclear weapons! yeh lets kill em in advance just in case they go crazy in future and deicide to kill some Westerners!
    The argument about Iran is valid. However, I don't anyone who advocates going to war with them.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    The argument about Iran is valid. However, I don't anyone who advocates going to war with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1 View Post
    The thread is entitled "Will the US or Israel attack Iran"
    The answer is, they should do, but in a limited fashion, with plenty of warning.

Quote Originally Posted by digmen1 View Post
    On the basis that I am a sensible guy who loves history and knows that the UN Security Council was set up to consist mainly of the countries that fought very hard, at great cost for 6 years to stop a well known despost whose name starts with A.
    Most of the countries in the UN had nothing to do with the war. The Security Council has five permanent members, only one of which, Britain, fought Hitler for six years.

I take it you didn't pass your history exams.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    The US won't attack Iran. They'll have Israel do it for them.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    no way

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    lynx's Avatar .
    If the US had come into the war when they were supposed to, the holocaust wouldn't have happened, and the Middle East wouldn't be in the mess it's in today.
    The Holocaust happened in Europe, and is the fault of the entire European community.

WWII was a by-product of an idiotic document called the Versailles Treaty, the punitive aspects of which caused socio-economic distress in Germany, giving rise to Hitler, and authored by a vengeful European community, led by France.

The situations in Southeast Asia (Viet Nam) as well as in the mideast (specifically Iraq, but many other Muslim countries as well) is directly attributable to British and French colonialism, and nothing else.

Literally every current problem extant in that region can be traced back to the attempted subjugation of Islamic peoples by European colonialists.

I mean, hell, you can't even blame the formation of the state of Israel on the U.S.

Disclaimer:

This post is the product of a lifetime of fact-gathering, undiluted by googling.

A follower of Stephen Grasse? As far as I can make out he believes Britain was even responsible for Katrina.

He better watch out though, we've got another butterfly.

Sorry for the late response btw, I was unfortunately stuck in sunny Spain for a week.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post

Disclaimer:

A follower of Stephen Grasse? As far as I can make out he believes Britain was even responsible for Katrina.

He better watch out though, we've got another butterfly.

Sorry for the late response btw, I was unfortunately stuck in sunny Spain for a week.
    Don't know this Grasse fellow.

Sunny Spain, eh?

That is unfortunate...for the rest of us.

Drinks were on you, too.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    only fool will do that and both of bosh and olmart are so u can expext any thing iam egypthian and i dont want iserail do that couz they may got pomped with some nucks and of course we will damge so i hope that olmart dont do any thing dumyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

10. The Drawing Room   -   #110
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast