Thread: xvid to image

aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

Dry

Allof the new stuff iget is always in xvid. then ihave to convert to image so i can make copies later. Does anyone know why they don't have cams, ts, etc. in image format. Would i be able to male a torent from the image files i am making?

Thanks for you help

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hmmm, I guess TS is too bad a quality to be made in full DVD image, what's the point?
    never seen a TS released as full DVD yet, but you can theoritically upload a torrent from the image you are making i am not sure if the tracker allows such thing though you better read the FAQ and rules

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    XVID is a non vcd/svcd complaint format. So you will never see an img for a xvid formatted file. If you want img complaint formats stick with vcd/svcd.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    Allof the new stuff iget is always in xvid. then ihave to convert to image so i can make copies later. Does anyone know why they don't have cams, ts, etc. in image format. Would i be able to male a torent from the image files i am making?

Thanks for you help
    B/c no one wants a cam on DVD. What's the point?

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post

Thanks for you help
    What you think the guys in N.Y.C sell on the sidewalks??
    Obviously if they are selling them some idiots are dumb enough to want them in DVDR format.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

What you think the guys in N.Y.C sell on the sidewalks??
    Obviously if they are selling them some idiots are dumb enough to want them in DVDR format.
    Just b/c someone wants them, I don't think it warrants producing them. I for one rely on DVDR's to be true rips. I'll be pissed if I start seeing them as cams, too.

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    My girlfriend is not good at computers. So i have to make whatever i download into dvd. and to be able to transport them.. If there are people who also always have to convert let me know please

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    There are programs that can convert Xvid to DVD if that is what you are asking about
    try VSO ConvertXtoDVD

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    About TS
    A telesync is the same spec as a CAM except it uses an external audio source (most likely an audio jack in the chair for hard of hearing people). A direct audio source does not ensure a good quality audio source, as a lot of background noise can interfere. A lot of the times a telesync is filmed in an empty cinema or from the projection booth with a professional camera, giving a better picture quality. Quality ranges drastically, check the sample before downloading the full release. A high percentage of Telesyncs are CAMs that have been mislabeled.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguru View Post
    About TS
    A telesync is the same spec as a CAM except it uses an external audio source (most likely an audio jack in the chair for hard of hearing people). A direct audio source does not ensure a good quality audio source, as a lot of background noise can interfere. A lot of the times a telesync is filmed in an empty cinema or from the projection booth with a professional camera, giving a better picture quality. Quality ranges drastically, check the sample before downloading the full release. A high percentage of Telesyncs are CAMs that have been mislabeled.
    WOW! I always thought they were the same thing