Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: another giveaway!

ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    hi Backslash
    i will be very thankful if you give me fsc invite ..
    the reaeson: i need to go up to level 4 ,,,,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Gunners Fan & Lover BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Hi
    I really need a bitmetv invite
    I'm really a big fan of tv shows like heroes and lost and prison break and it would be really nice if I could get a bitmetv invite

Thanks alot

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    FSC would be great. I contribute to the communities that I am apart of and I contribute here. I have good ratios and various trackers and I do not trade for my accounts. People have given me everything and I do the same for others. All Rep points are for giving people invites and not trading for "elite" trackers. I have heard the FSC is a great tracker and I would like to have access. Star was supposed to give me an invite but he is a stingy prick. LOL JK Star you are cool as hell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    ~GigaByte~ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    my last post:
    u can trust me, I want tracker with good level. I really really want
    i want good tracker because i am a good user
    so i think i supposed to win
    i love 0-daytrackers and i think FSC is the best for me
    and i dont have any good trackers to trade
    i have to go up for lev 4, i love to download a lot, 10 GB in week +-
    i hope u will give me invite
    omg a lot of i , i wrote here lol.
    please give me please , i have a lot of reasons ^^
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by GigaGiga; 02-20-2007 at 04:43 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I really need bitmetv, because all I download is tvshows (95% not all) and I am interested in many pack seasons as scrubs (1 till 5) + family guy + boston legal +many others and these packs can't find them except there

and if you want evidence I'm ready
    Last edited by r9batista; 02-20-2007 at 06:01 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    FSC would be great. I contribute to the communities that I am apart of and I contribute here. I have good ratios and various trackers and I do not trade for my accounts. People have given me everything and I do the same for others. All Rep points are for giving people invites and not trading for "elite" trackers. I have heard the FSC is a great tracker and I would like to have access. Star was supposed to give me an invite but he is a stingy prick. LOL JK Star you are cool as hell.
    i have given SHUVT some stuff and he's good so far

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    i have given SHUVT some stuff and he's good so far

LOL Oh Crap you are watchin the accounts still. I should see if that guy will trade it back to me... LOL Everyone has been awsome here with hooking me up. I am trying to up all of the accounts to PU so I can do a big giveaway again.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    LOL Oh Crap you are watchin the accounts still.
    u bet i am

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Once again someone has hooked me up with an invite. I will not disclose their name to keep them from getting mass pms for invites. I take my name out of the drawing and hope that someone deserving gets the invite.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Okay, Let me try Bitme, with a Great "reason " just for joinng in the fun
    I want Bitme, because it offers one of the Most complete E-learning sourcs, as compared to Lernbits and bitspider. Furthermore, having Bitme, enables me to quickly, acquire the material that I am searching for without going from site to site to look for it.
    Also, I want Bitme bevause, as a college student, my budget is very 'tigt', this will enable to NOT spend too much ## on some of the leraning material.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast