Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PS3, XBOX 360, or Wii?

tacoflavakiss's Avatar Not My Blood!! BT Rep: +4
    They are the three contenders in the concole war. PS3 with Blue Ray and such games as MGS4 and KillZone 2. XBOX 360 with HD DVD and Halo 3 and Gears of War on its list. AND Wii with motion sensing controllers and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Who is the best in your opinion?

2. Games   -   #2
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    ps3 all the way

3. Games   -   #3
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    The only one I want to own is the Wii, otherwise I'd spend the money on some PC hardware.

4. Games   -   #4
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    360 is pretty awesome online. all the headsets are the same and everybody has one, so there's no twatting around and giving up on voip every time you play.

on the downside, most games are configured for DSL to host without choking upstream, so that's 8 players max. there's also incentive for publishers to kill their own dedicated servers as soon as possible, something which wouldn't happen on PCs

5. Games   -   #5
    Very hard choice. But I'd Have to say in this order:

PC
    Wii - Xbox 360 (tied)
    PS3

The Xbox is down below because pretty much, with the exception of a few things. All the high profile games can be played on the PC. The Wii is kinda lacking right now in original titles aside from these. Also, like GepperTankins said, The Xbox 360 seems to only be able to play up too 8 or 16 players as there MAX. I'm use to Battlefield 2 where I can play over.....damn, how much......36 players? But at least 360 HAS online Multiplayer.... Wii doesn't

6. Games   -   #6
    Very hard choice. But I'd Have to say in this order:

PC
    Wii - Xbox 360 (tied)
    PS3

The Xbox is down below because pretty much, with the exception of a few things. All the high profile games can be played on the PC. The Wii is kinda lacking right now in original titles aside from these. Also, like GepperTankins said, The Xbox 360 seems to only be able to play up too 8 or 16 players as there MAX. I'm use to Battlefield 2 where I can play over.....damn, how much......36 players? But at least 360 HAS online Multiplayer.... Wii doesn't.

7. Games   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    If you're the manager of a cinema then get a Wii: http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/02...idescreen_wii/

8. Games   -   #8
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    PS3 i just wish Sony would have figured a way to lower the price I think the price will hurt there sales a little
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

9. Games   -   #9
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    If you're the manager of a cinema then get a Wii: http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/02...idescreen_wii/
    Noice.

That reminds me of the games at Dave and Buster's.

Hell

Wii + LCD projector + pull up screen

Weird though, my friend has a HDTV with a Wii and it play games in widescreen....or HD for that matter.

10. Games   -   #10
    Eazil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    wii

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast