Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Any1 Else Found This In Files?

i found some spyware on a film file i dld (fake t3) (yeah i know i should know better) the spyware was built in2 the fake film....maybe the film companies r trying 2 keep an eye out on whos sharing their films this way. just thought id see if any1 else had had this??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Never heard of this before. Thx for the heads up!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    if any1 has any anti spyware prog on their pc see if u get the same with files....its probably common on here.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I just scanned my PC and only found 5. All of which are fastclick, valueclick and doubleclick.txt so I'm ok.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    spyware? more like hijack ware dude....get ur antivirus not spyware software , up to date., ok? its a virus not spyware. and it makes u delete real common software titles too. and yes i came along with the t3 files. use norton btw

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    IT**** it came along with the T3 file, the virus!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    iamtheoneandonlyone's Avatar Andromeda Ascendant
    I had a friend who had that once and it screwed up his whole ****** computer up. Luckily that has never happened to me.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    it aint a virus on mine....i use norton security/virus/firewall....and blackice 4 good measure. its definately some sort of spyware..but when i put the code through search engines it wasnt found. so it isnt a common 1....which is why i thought movie companies were tryin 2 spice things up a bit

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    jsut get AD Aware the best ad remover on the planet!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    crafty2113
    where do you go to download the files i cant find anything im new at this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast