Thread: Watching Movies On Dvd Player

I downloaded The Matrix(the first one), it was only like 500mb, and it is pretty good quality. My question is, is there any way to burn it to a cd-r, and watch it on a DVD player?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    ok i just posted this in another forum but go here for guides on how to make a vcd

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Ok, I went to that site, and I am still confused. The file I want to burn is an avi, in divx format, and I want to make a VCD with Nero.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    so just burn the god damn thing and stop being a retard and expecting everyone to tell you everything! im tired of these dumbfucks coming to the board now

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i tried burning it, and it just says it is an unsupported file format, and has to be an mpeg

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Then go to the site http://www.dvdrhelp.com and it will tell you how to convert from avi to svcd/vcd

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    dude go to google, and look for an "AVI-Mpeg" converter or download nero and it does it for you

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    grrrrr, damn people, the qaulty will be shyt when it converts to your DVD player!! its not worth it (get easy cd creater 6 and burn to vcd)

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@24 May 2003 - 07:20
    so just burn the god damn thing and stop being a retard and expecting everyone to tell you everything! im tired of these dumbfucks coming to the board now
    hey stoner nice customer service rep you would be!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by ccskorn@24 May 2003 - 03:21
    i tried burning it, and it just says it is an unsupported file format, and has to be an mpeg
    Download Gspot, and open the file to find out what codecs it uses. Burning to disk doesn't degrade quality, only when you convert to another format. There is tons of info about this on the forum.
    Proud member of MDS