Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr Smith

This guy is making pointless and annoying posts on almost anything. Does anyone agree that this guy is acting stupid?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    If people don't understand this post head on over to Movie- or Gameworld. You'll see some serious spamming of Mr. Smith against Stonecold.

I think it's the long lost Funky Capricorn trying a new form of noobette bash

If not, it's probably best just to ignore Smith
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by olibomb@25 May 2003 - 13:04
    This guy is making pointless and annoying posts on almost anything. Does anyone agree that this guy is acting stupid?
    Mr. Olibomb, thanks for you support. You are refering to stoner , correct. Just click on all his posts and see whom is making the pointless and annoying posts, thanks for keeping informed,

4. Lounge   -   #4
    R u even trying to say that i make as many pointless posts as u. You've been on this forum for about 3 days and you've posted 32 posts already.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Olibomb, thanks for you support. You are refering to stoner  , correct. Just click on all his posts and see whom is making the pointless and annoying posts, thanks for keeping informed, 
    Who just said that?

I swear I heard something... :-"
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by olibomb@25 May 2003 - 13:18
    R u even trying to say that i make as many pointless posts as u. You've been on this forum for about 3 days and you've posted 32 posts already.
    hmmm i will try this again, maybe i didnt make myself clear but i wasnt talking about you, (gulity conscience maybe) anyway just click on all his posts and check out the advice and put downs, and the swearing stoner , posts, you let him get away with it (people let Hitler get away with alot too-til it was too late), look at it this way I AM THE VICTIM HERE!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Why are you referring to yourself as if your not mr smith?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@25 May 2003 - 13:20
    Mr. Olibomb, thanks for you support. You are refering to stoner , correct. Just click on all his posts and see whom is making the pointless and annoying posts, thanks for keeping informed,
    Who just said that?

I swear I heard something... :-"
    Notorious is a pleasure to read you posts, you are what people look for when they come for help at this forum, thankyou, you are someone to look up to, a mentor of sorts

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Notorious i don't understand y u need to comment on me u wanksta, i never said anything about you.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by olibomb@25 May 2003 - 13:28
    Notorious i don't understand y u need to comment on me u wanksta, i never said anything about you.
    Mr. Olibomb no one is talking about you, no one is dising you, you are ok, ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast