Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's impossible!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been using this site for 1 year...and I can't get into SCT or UK-T or any good level 4 sites....it's impossible......

Someone please take pity on my pathetic poor soul......

If anyone can help me out...I will tell you a special secret.......hint: it's starts with the letter "R" and there is the word "Master" in it...
    Last edited by IcomeinPeace; 02-22-2007 at 02:40 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    you registered today?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IcomeinPeace View Post
    AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been using this site for 1 year...and I can't get into SCT or UK-T or any good level 4 sites....it's impossible......

Someone please take pity on my pathetic poor soul......

If anyone can help me out...I will tell you a special secret.......hint: it's starts with the letter "R" and there is the word "Master" in it...
    Hello, Bor.

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    you registered today?
    Yes hmm a year must have gone by faster
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    it's been 1 year...and I am still crap.....I am still as dumn as I was from day 1 here....I haven't learn anything......This site didn't help me one bit.....I knew about TL before coming to this site...and I am still using TL now.....This site is useless.....it doesn't help you with anything....I am living proof that this site is bogus....

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it's been 1 year...and I am still crap.....I am still as dumn as I was from day 1 here....I haven't learn anything......This site didn't help me one bit.....I knew about TL before coming to this site...and I am still using TL now.....This site is useless.....it doesn't help you with anything....I am living proof that this site is bogus....
    Then why are you still here if it useless?
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I only want to see what SCT looks like...can someone send a picture of their webpage interface and what their torrents look like? I tought we were all family here.....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Every family has a black sheep though.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    i hope we're not

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I only want to see what SCT looks like...can someone send a picture of their webpage interface and what their torrents look like? I tought we were all family here.....
    dude, what's your problem?

we are a lot n00b's but we don't act like that

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast