Thread: RP acc

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    does anyone have an extra one or one they dont want? mine was disabled for no amount uploaded downloaded and i had only had it for five days. i think that was unfair of RP staff. i logged in everyday to keep it alive and it didnt help. please pm if you have one

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    does anyone have an extra one or one they dont want? mine was disabled for no amount uploaded downloaded and i had only had it for five days. i think that was unfair of RP staff. i logged in everyday to keep it alive and it didnt help. please pm if you have one
    Sorry to "chip In" into your thread, have the same Problem too. Anyone got Xtra.s ??? , Appreciate it, Thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Acidice's Avatar sunshine live = love BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    well I just traded for an acc.. and I can't even login b/c they IP ban? anyways, backlash, check PMs

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    done. thank you