Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What´s The Best Gangster Movie You Have Ever Seen?

The topic says it all,so which gangster movie do you think is best??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    That is tough - there are so many great gangster films. The best has to be The Godfather (part 1 or 2, take your pick), but special mentions go to Scarface, Goodfellas and Carlito's Way.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Skillian@25 May 2003 - 21:03
    That is tough - there are so many great gangster films. The best has to be The Godfather (part 1 or 2, take your pick), but special mentions go to Scarface, Goodfellas and Carlito's Way.
    yes they are all good classics,have you seen "Blood In Blood Out" ,its an old one too and it´s good too but very long movie.

I am downloading for now "Menace II Society" ,"Road To Pertition" ,"Training Day" and I haven´t seen them yet.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Its got to be The Godfather part 2,
    Part 1 comes in a close second

I don't think you'll find many that will disagree that the godfather series spawned the best gangster movies of all time.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by LINDOREZ@25 May 2003 - 21:15
    Its got to be The Godfather part 2,
    Part 1 comes in a close second

I don't think you'll find many that will disagree that the godfather series spawned the best gangster movies of all time.
    yea the Godfather series and Scarface are with no doubt the best gangster movies but what about some new one,which new gangster movies are goodest?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Gangster no.1

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I've never seen Blood In Blood Out, I'll have to give that a try. Good choice with Training Day - damn good film. Personally I was pretty disappointed with Road to Perdition.

For me Godfather Pt 1 edges out Pt 2, but it is a very close call. I think Pt1 is the more engrossing story, but then again you have no Robert De Niro. Either way, they are both in my top 5, maybe the top 2.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    old school would be Scarface and Blood In Blood Out. new ones would be Training Day and Empire

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Godfather Part 2 followed by Godfather Part 1, i still need to see all of Part 3 but i heard it was the worst of the three.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Scarface for me! B)

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast