Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If someone disabled in Bitmetv

BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    me too get an acc and i dont know why they disable my acc

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kyushizzl's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I just got banned even though i didnīt do anything wrong. the answer from the mod was: "thatīs what every cheater says". well, so many torrent sites, donīt need to bother about that one. just angry to be accused of something i really didnīt do...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Aviran: It depends how many bad users you invited and how bad they were. If you invite two cheaters, they tend to disable your account. Invite an invite-seller, that may be enough to get disabled. If you invite lots of good people and screw up a couple of times, they'll probably look the other way.

The rest of you: Their IRC is at irc.bitmetv.org #bitmetv.help Check there if you're not IP banned. If you are IP banned, they probably have conclusive proof of either cheating or major account trading, so it's likely a lost cause, but you're welcome to find another IP and try anyway.

kyushizzi: Haha, every cheater says they didn't do anything wrong, and what do the innocent do, admit to it? Once one of the mods started preaching to me about morals, at least you avoided that (although the irony is rather amusing)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12