Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sites which disable you for cheating.

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +4

Urgent

I thought, lets make a list of those sites which immediately catch all your cheating attempts. Even though a few people claim they have cheated everywhere, nobody can say for sure. So lets make a thread to warn all those who are thinking of cheating on their accounts.

Which websites do you know will catch you for cheating ?

AFAIK, OiNK is the most feared, for its cheating scripts, although some of my pals have been successful in cheating, its not too much. One of them was caught and got himself banned.

Any of you guys ever got caught ?

(PS : If this thread gets popular, I would request it to be made a sticky)..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Not so FST n00b BT Rep: +3
    why do you ever want to make such a list ? so that you can cheat on other sites that are not on the list ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Why do u even think of cheating?

If people start cheating then it will be the end of the torrents because torrents are based on sharing and seeding

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    lol
    dude
    every single site!!!,
    if they wouldnt disable u for cheating, then what kind of site would it be?
    sharing=caring hahahha
    Last edited by walczanin; 02-26-2007 at 02:03 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    you might as well just say "hey guys, i cheat sites, help me figure out which ones are harder to cheat in"

what a friggin idiot

if anything, this thread need be deleted
    Alright.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    you might as well just say \"hey guys, i cheat sites, help me figure out which ones are harder to cheat in\"

what a friggin idiot

if anything, this thread need be deleted
    Hey guys ,I cheat sites, help me figure out which ones are harder to cheat in ...

OK ??

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by gtasanandreas View Post
    (PS : If this thread gets popular, I would request it to be made a sticky)..
    forget about it being made a sticky...

i seriosuly doubt ur intentions...why the hell r u interested in finding the sites which have loose anti cheating system other then cheating there urself...
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i clarify again (even though i do not need to), that I am well aware of the cheating systems and do not need to ask here. I have already stated that this is for the n00bs who want to try to cheat. The cheating tools have their own forums, so there is no need for me to ask here. But if you guys are so skeptical about my intentions, then I request the mods to close the thread. No more discussions on this.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    heheh yeah sure m8

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    i clarify again (even though i do not need to), that I am well aware of the cheating systems and do not need to ask here.
    ok.. so u accept u r a cheater... i would have loved to say that FST bans cheaters.. but alas there is no such system....
    I have already stated that this is for the n00bs who want to try to cheat.
    don't expect everyone to be a cheater like u... this is Filesharing forum... not some cheating site..
    The cheating tools have their own forums, so there is no need for me to ask here.
    so go ask there.... I guess the n00bs there will bless u...
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast