Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is There One Of OINK Mods?

I always love how its the people who ussually are caught cheating are the ones who always try and cry about spilled milk when they are caught and banned.

In reguards to the 15 minutes quote... I honestly beleive that.
    They probably have a whole ton of users daily who give them the same stories. While some may have legit reasons... all the ones who make up gay stories trying to get unbanned only make it worse for the people who were banned wrongly. The staff hear so many stories that they no longer want to determine if the person is lying or telling the truth about their incidents anymore. In my personal opinion while some of the Oinks staff couldnt give a flying monkey about the users on their site. There are still a few who do care and try to listen to your opinions/concerns when you msg them.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    The smart thing for him to do was "to at least keep quiet' , instead of coming on to the scene looking like a "Victim', that psychology iis NOT very "smart", especially he "Demanded" to confront an OINK staff.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    One more good reason to ban all Israeli/Egyptians...sorry, you guys are 90% cheaters

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    In my personal opinion while some of the Oinks staff couldnt give a flying monkey about the users on their site. There are still a few who do care and try to listen to your opinions/concerns when you msg them.
    I quite agree. Apparently I'm alone, however, in my belief that these poor overworked mods that clearly couldn't be less bothered about their users should step aside and make room for the many that would. And no doubt they would shout about the unfairness of removing responsibilities they long ago ceased performing with any skill.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    AlexV's Avatar Poster
    What's with the racial stereotypes?
    Check out my freeware for Windows!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexV View Post
    What's with the racial stereotypes?
    It's not really racial, it's due to the location, and the capped upload speeds they have there, etc...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Its factual...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by RaDOO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KilUA FST View Post
    as you like,man
    I Was Wrong When i gave you an Bitme invite

Fucking arab .. i said you all arabs are cheaters
    u not gona ban this ?? remember u banned bor for making a racist comment !

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hey when the mods say the sky is green it means the sky is green.
    When they say that you cheated then you must have cheated.
    It will do you no good arguing with them about it.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchTime View Post
    optimus_prime: If you spoke to cheaters wanting their account back every fifteen minutes for a year you might not be very polite any more either.
    yeah, i'm already frustrated for speaking with one that started this thread, i can see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by aburyach View Post
    One more good reason to ban all Israeli/Egyptians...sorry, you guys are 90% cheaters
    youre right, but tibetans are worse, they cheat 112%.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast