Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question About Trackers Level

MrEhRz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Greetings,
    I have a question about the private trackers level rate system. As far as I know in here they only rate a site according to the rarity of the invite the tracker has. Why it's not rated according to the : (1) number of torrents the tracker has (2) the rarity of the tracker contents. For example the content of ScT is just like any other scene torrents such as TL and RevTT but it's in the Level 5, while TV.BZ which has much more useful and rare contents is just in Level 3.5. According to me it's more objective to rate torrent sites not according to the rarity of the invites. What's your opinion guys ? Let's discuss here

Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Its not only about how much torrents a tracker has...otherwise oink would be 5. Various issues contribute to a tracker's rating. ScT may have simliar content to TL and RevTT...but it also has
    -Amazing pre-times
    -Speeds that new always max out your ISP
    -One of the greatest communities
    -Amazing packs, such as MP3 collections etc.

Not only that but many more extras that a TL..doesnt have. For those who have experience SCT, im sure they can vouch for me in saying, SCT, didnt get #1 tracker for rarity, but for everything about the tracker.

Im not saying your facts are wrong, its just a difference perspective on how you look on it.
    eee

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    There are two rankings present now,may be u can check the WIAW thread and u will have your answer

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    MrEhRz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    There are two rankings present now,may be u can check the WIAW thread and u will have your answer
    Could you provide me with the link ?

Thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    here u are,it's a sticky thread in the invite section

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...ratings-142446

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6

sorry, I know it's a sticky thread, but it's over 101 pages, on which post do you point ?

thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEhRz View Post

sorry, I know it's a sticky thread, but it's over 101 pages, on which post do you point ?

thanks
    The first post on the first page.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    That's the topic that I'm trying to discuss it here. IMHO, rating a torrent site according to the their invite availability is not right. I think the torrent sites should be rate according to tracker contents and maybe at second or third it comes to the availabilty of their invites. I give you another example, like TV.BZ, they have numbers of good materials, but only rate at level 2.5, while WB it's just like any other 0-day trackers with a few number of torrents but it's placed at level 3.5. To Patriot foreve, no offense to your thread

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    well,u can probably see in the thread that we have two different rankings

First Rank is for the rarity and in which trackers are classified into 5 levels depending on their rarity

and the second ranking between brackets [] also the max is 5 is the ranking of the trackers regarding their (content+speed+pretimes)

Also we have reviews there to alot of trackers which will help you to decide which tracker will suit you the best

i would really appreciate any suggestions and opinions to improve the thread and u can post your opinions and suggestions in the main thread and it will be discussed by all members there

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    xx
    Last edited by mightyent; 07-08-2007 at 12:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast