Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why do u trade ?

sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by morphine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post

Oh, Do tell!
    I have no problem telling. Actually, i have told already. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/every...pardon--154214.

I've made 3/4 trades tops, i barely do any trades. I'm not really a trader. And nobody ever complained about me or, i believe, has any reason to complaint. So i got 8 years disabled privileges for something i never needed or cared about. Rep points. Not for scamming, cheating or anything else. And without being heard about it, not even to admiting a mistake, much less to defend myself. I wouldnt even talk about it if i felt it was fair.

Now i see that this guy gets 2 weeks for trying to deceive everybody. Yesterday there was someone complaining about being kicked out of bitmetv, another for the same thing at oink, after they cheated. And fooling the people that gave them the invites in the first place. I dont see anything different under their username. And surely not for 8 years.

I compare my situation to theirs and others, and i dont know how fair i was treated. 8 years is a long time, it's almost like life sentence here, so i must have done something really really really wrong.
    Why do you say not for scamming?

If you get rep points for nothing (just exchange rep points) you have some reps on your profile that are simply deceiving. You didn't earn them, you didn't make them as the site's rules impose, you just made an secret/shady exchange, in order to look more trusted than you should

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Vercors's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    The guy got some photoshop skills

Quote Originally Posted by vipdiablo View Post
    m8s i made a mistake ( i didnt do it in perpes ) and i got what i deserve and got Disabled Privileges 2 weaks and it ended and about the ratio i can get all of them with now date if u like couz all of theme r mine and this thread isn't about my ratio
    2 weeks disabled privileges!? Man, consider yourself lucky. I must've done something really wrong cause i got 8 years disabled privileges. 8 freaking years.
    You got 8 years because what you did was 208 times worse...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post
    Why do you say not for scamming?

If you get rep points for nothing (just exchange rep points) you have some reps on your profile that are simply deceiving. You didn't earn them, you didn't make them as the site's rules impose, you just made an secret/shady exchange, in order to look more trusted than you should
    First of all, i didnt ask anything to anyone. I never asked anyone for a rep point ever, not even by giving invites. And i wasnt the instigator of anything. There was no secret/shaddy deal has you call it. I have no problem admiting to a mistake or a punishment, but dont try to make it look like something that it wasnt.

And secondly, i already said that i dont need the rep points. Who told you that i wanted any? I wish i had none. Why do i need to make myself more trusted by rep points if i dont make any trades? I got 5 or 6 free invites and bet you that the people that gave me them arent sorry for that.

I dont measure people trustworthyness by rep points. If you do, you're making a huuuge mistake. I dont need to read much to know who's reliable and who's not. Read the posts not the rep points.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    @morphine: you must have said something. if things are as you say the reaction is off the wall (and you have to realize that those who gave you 8 yrs ment for you to go away with no hope of coming back. they could just as well have said 80 yrs!) ...a proper reaction (if things are as you say) would perhaps have been a month?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12

And secondly, i already said that i dont need the rep points.
    if you say so

Who told you that i wanted any?
    You provided a link. Also the last rep in your profile has comment:

Have you added for me yet,or is my addition done by someone else ?

I dont measure people trustworthyness by rep points. If you do, you're making a huuuge mistake.
    I have given tens of free invites and I got only one rep out of these tens of free invites and this rep without asking for it.

I don't care about rep points as I am finished with invite trading, I got everything I want.

Well actually I got a bitmetv that I am trying to swap and then its over, I will give just freebies from time to time

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by janine View Post
    @morphine: you must have said something. if things are as you say the reaction is off the wall (and you have to realize that those who gave you 8 yrs ment for you to go away with no hope of coming back. they could just as well have said 80 yrs!) ...a proper reaction (if things are as you say) would perhaps have been a month?
    Janine, i'm telling the absolute truth. That happened one afternoon and the next morning i got a pm from reality saying that i had commited an infraction that would suspend me. I didnt realize at the moment the lenght of it. When i saw how long, i couldnt believe.

The 8 year suspension was the original punishment, it wasnt agravated by anything i might have said. I have disabled privileges so i couldnt pm anyone and that thread, who wasnt started by me, was made well after the punishment. And my original thought was exactly the same as yours. If that's the punishment that i get for this then someone doesnt want me here.

Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post

You provided a link. Also the last rep in your profile has comment:

Have you added for me yet,or is my addition done by someone else ?
    I think thats well explained in that thread. That guy gave the rep point without me asking for it. The rest was a mistake. If he's still around here he can confirm it. And i totaly agree with you about the trading, like you i have pretty much everything that i wanted minus one little thing. It's a lot funnier to give than to trade. Less agravation.
    Last edited by morphine; 02-26-2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    micky3840's Avatar LOVE TORRENT FILES BT Rep: +5
    keep up the good work maybe oneday

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    loves the torrents BT Rep: +5
    interesting read indeed,this torrent site is more dangerous then the scene lol and they sceneban without thinking sometimes

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I've never traded, invites are meant to be given to friends

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Why do I trade?

It makes me have sexytime
    No Whining

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast