Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi All

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No, FSC claims it has never disabled anyone for bad ratio, just for cheating and hit and running.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    No, FSC claims it has never disabled anyone for bad ratio, just for cheating and hit and running.
    If I remember correctly I have read somewhere on their forums that they have even let off some people onlywith warning after they were found cheating and gave another turn.

their community is very good.. only thing is that there are very few leechers there... my share index is very high there.. but poor upload stats.. still in 1 figure of GB
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    EFS's Avatar Beckham Is The King BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Account Trading , my acc had disable when i changed email and pass

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by N@LiM View Post
    If I remember correctly I have read somewhere on their forums that they have even let off some people onlywith warning after they were found cheating and gave another turn.
    Yeah, I think they said they'd rather try and turn them into a good user than just get out the ban stick. As a bonus they sometimes get custom titles like "I tired to cheat and all I got was this lame title"

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    With all the free leeches that fsc give you together with the seeding bonus then you would have to be really dumb if you couldn't keep a decent ratio there.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Give an arsehole freeleech, double upload, 20GB headstart, and all the help they could possibly want, and they would still cheat, or Hit & Run.

After all, an arsehole cannot change what they are, otherwise they wouldn't be an arsehole.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    m8 i can keep 1d:1u ratio but i cant keep the time that they need they need me to seed the torrents for a lot of time but i can keep the d:u ratio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12