Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firmware 3.10 oe

WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    hi guys i'm using this custom firmware for the psp i like it a lot but i was just wondering if there is a way to play isos via USB like the way you do it with devhook .

2. Games   -   #2
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    that kind of defeats the purpose of portable
    doesnt it?

3. Games   -   #3
    I doubt there is.. But like said Global, you should aim for a bigger MC since the psp is about portable. ;') also, with level 9 compression in psx to psp utility, you can shrink a game like lunar with 150 mb less.

4. Games   -   #4
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    This should help you http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/369769
    but I havent tried this because like they said above, I like to keep mine portable, and with iso compression I can fit a good amount of games on and when my 4 gig comes, I will be able to have lots
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

5. Games   -   #5
    Dam, I wana 4gb too! I saw some at 50 $ !

6. Games   -   #6
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Ya I got one from ebay for 60$ It should be here by tomorrow or the next day.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

7. Games   -   #7
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    hunting for 8gb card....huhuhuuhu

8. Games   -   #8
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiliana View Post
    hunting for 8gb card....huhuhuuhu
    Good luck with that, the cheapest are around $250-260.

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior00 View Post
    Dam, I wana 4gb too! I saw some at 50 $ !
    Yeah, its $50 at Fry's online.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 03-08-2007 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Games   -   #9
    Well I think it is possible you may want to read this as well http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/455639
    Just a little tip depending how you originally hacked your psp and if it was a ta-082 board you may have some issues with some id keys...Specifically if you downgraded from 2.71 henD with Dark Alex's downgrader
    Here is a link talking about the problems its pretty long http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=44871
    Two problems that I know about are usbhost and unable to restart your psp after the battery level drops below 14% (i could be off on the numbers a little) unless you are plugged in..Mine does suffer from the battery issue.
    These are minor problems but could affect you with the usbhost problem.I myself have not tried the fix...Read and read and read before trying any fix..AT YOUR OWN RISK..This IDstorage issue only affects Ta-082 Psp's downgraded with Dark Alex's 2.71 henD and iidstoragechange

10. Games   -   #10
    accat is right, I had problem to restart my psp (ta-082) around 15 % battery, easy solution btw, is to plug the ac adaptor.

Usbhost crash sometimes too..

Annoying bugs, but that all.

That IDstorage post is too long! what the main concern ? something to do with 4-8 gb cards ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast