Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats the best torrent site for new release movies apart from pisexy?

nickw1988's Avatar FST Xtreme User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    whats the best torrent site for new release movies apart from pisxey is pisexy the best 1 there is or is there others?

thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Technically speaking I wouldnt even consider PISexy anywhere in the range of Top100 let alone #1 for new film releases.

Theres lots of other sites that get their releases even days before PISexy does.
    Dont get me wrong PISexy is a way nice site as far as content but for new releases I wouldnt even put it in the ballpark with most other sites.

Try getting onto f*n, FSC, SCT, or TL even. Heck even bitsoup has better pres than Pisexy in my opinion.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by nickw1988 View Post
    whats the best torrent site for new release movies apart from pisxey is pisexy the best 1 there is or is there others?

thanks

Just about every site beats pisexy... They have no access to new stuff and leech all there stuff from other sites... Pisexy is a joke joke...

Put it this way no matter what new site you go to, you will see much faster pre times then pisexy.

Wild

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nickw1988 View Post

thanks

Just about every site beats pisexy... They have no access to new stuff and leech all there stuff from other sites... Pisexy is a joke joke...

Put it this way no matter what new site you go to, you will see much faster pre times then pisexy.

Wild
    This thread makes me sad . . . even pisexy has ahd better pre's than ScT lately

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    pisexy is horrible. Dunno why that site never improves. Try to get into Tl and RevTT. It'll be more than enough for anybody. If you want to show off that you have the best tracker, try to get F**.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You wont find new dvdr's on pisexy quicker than elsewhere but pisexy has the best collection of both old and new dvdr's

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzy Rox View Post
    You wont find new dvdr's on pisexy quicker than elsewhere but pisexy has the best collection of both old and new dvdr's

Correct they have a rather large collection of DVDRs.
    I personally think they are great for dvdr films but I wouldnt call them #1 for new releases. A large portion of their dvdr films are all older stuff thats been around a while.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    torrentleech is the best .... .. thats all u need !

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TL and RevTT have all the new movie releases

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    thejosher's Avatar I'm Josh! BT Rep: +4
    Bitsoup is fast enough for me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast