Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supertorrents is changing for the better

marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shalako View Post
    Still pay for leech tho :/
    I'm sure there are a few, but it's certainly not happening in excess.

Speeds are great and it's always easy to seed. Supertorrents is still my "go-to" tracker for televisions shows and , imo, one of the more under-rated trackers.
    most underrated tracker ever..has always been my go-to tracker..i always loved it
    Been There, Done That

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Just woke up to find that my 5 invites have turned into 1, ohwell. It is a great tracker and it has changed for the better.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Well, the change is underway.

Invites have been reduced as well as the donation credit amounts. We have added a $50 donation option also. Our final open signups will begin on March 2nd and last for 24 hours only. Tell your friends.
    My 34 invites were just reduced to 1.
    i had 7 and was trying to give them away and of course after they got trimmed 5 ppl pm'd me on another site asking for one..go figure

also pay2leech?? ...come on they made $4820, all that money goes to their servers.. and all u get is some upload cred if u donate..

i have yet to come across a GOOD site that has something where u donate and ur downloads dont count

no point in donating to there unless your doing it to help them keep the site running cause if u cant keep a ratio there

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Timer's Avatar Dr. n00b
    My 3 inv got trimmed to 0. Oh well... Still a great site.
    About the donation, I have never donated to a torrent site, and I don't think I'm gonna, so i don't really care.

Code:
    >brain\run g33k.bat
    Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    my 7 also got trimmed to zero, damn it. Should have known earlier, wanted to invite a friend.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I had 18, now got only 2.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    I had 18, now got only 2.
    wtf...my 34 were trimmed to 1.

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Tonight i tested ST downloading Prison Break, and i got 1.5MB/s. Amazing, ST changed for better for sure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12