Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dumb And Dumberer

crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Anyone else know anything about this farce?
    Seen no clips although it looks shite just from the billboard.
    Anyone know release dates?
    I heard its set before the first film: No Carrey, and no other guy (dunno his name, dude from Speed)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    You can check the trailer here. Oh and the other guys name is Jeff Daniels. And yeah...this looks like complete garbage...I mean the first one was stupid...but it was supposed to be. I loved Dumb and Dumber Jim and Jeff were a great comedy duo. But Movie Studios love to cash in on their movie products...even when said movie products are almost 10 years old...*sigh*...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    why would it be the same actors? They are in high school and there is no way they can play their younger selves, expecially jeff danials. The guy playing jim's charaticter is a very funny actor. He was the funny jock in Not another Teen Movie and The Hot Chick, as well as a good role in the TV show 24

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Well Kildred of course Jim and Jeff couldnt play their high school incarnations, but the only reason the film even takes place in hs is because neither Jim of Jeff would sign on to do another film.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Well is you can prove that is the case, otherwise I'm going to believe that the whole point of this movie was going to be about high school anyways. It makes sense they would be dumber when they where younger than older anyways

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Eugene Levy, how could you?!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I was a little disappoitned when I first heard that Jim and Jeff weren't going to be in it.....but when I watched the trailer...I was blown away,LOL....it looks like it will be a 5 star performance! HIlarious!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Let's see possible reasosn for making this movie:
    • Hollywood is out of ideas
    • It's better than Scooby Doo 2
    • Something has to compete with T3

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    It's better than Scooby Doo 2
    Hey now...thats just a low blow...I mean there is a possibility tha...no wait your right...its going to be utter crap just like the first

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Utter crap? well I wont get in too a full scale debate, but after viewing the trailer it actually looks quite good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast