Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions to Jaits !!! and what do you guys think ?

Texan's Avatar I know you !!

Angry

K, i just happen to notice one of your response to the HDBits Bitmetv exploit thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    i m sure it is true...

when i hacked them a while back, i read their staff forums, and they were fighting against that other hd tracker (bit-hdtv)... and they were downloading movies from there to post them on their own tracker and also planning on how to take them out... back then bit-hdtv had security vunreabilities so they didnt have to use their users passwords (and i dont recall seeing any table that logged them in clear text).. they just hacked them and logged in as them... its not hard though to modify the login script to store the plaintext password as well...
    I know you are the sysop on theplace and thevault , and i've seen you officially responding to some queries on FST. so this is what i had to ask..

Dont you think its wrong to hack and spy on other trackers ? like what you did to bitmetv ? and trying the same on a regular basis on other trackers too ?

script kiddies like you .are creating lots of problems, one of my friend, a tracker staff member (not naming on his request) told me when i referred this thread that you were the one who is responsible for many hacking attempts and troubles on many trackers which happened recently. it really made me crazy when i realized what you did to one of my favorite tracker !!

Why the hell are you stealing their passwords ,destroying and threatening them ?

and what security do the members of theplace (like me) and thevault (or any where you have power ) have with a script kiddy like you as the owner ? i cant imagine anything worse than this.

and yes. i wont be using those sites again in my life, though i liked theplace
    Last edited by Texan; 03-01-2007 at 08:31 PM.
    Dang !!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Emmm, what's the point in this thread? And if you wanted to say something to him you could simply PM him.. Not go on accusing him in public by telling things someone else (as you say) told you (which you don't name, shame, if he were a MAN he should go out and talk and not telling things here and there...)...
    Also I don't think you'll be missed from either site And if you are a man, you can save your dignity and pm Jaits and tell him which is your username to disable you as you wish...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    Emmm, what's the point in this thread? And if you wanted to say something to him you could simply PM him.. Not go on accusing him in public by telling things someone else (as you say) told you (which you don't name, shame, if he were a MAN he should go out and talk and not telling things here and there...)...
    Also I don't think you'll be missed from either site And if you are a man, you can save your dignity and pm Jaits and tell him which is your username to disable you as you wish...
    Hmmmm.... Jaits has made it very clear that he does hack into other trackers. He discusses this openly here and Jaits does not keep this a secret. As for the role he has on other trackers, I don't know. Maybe this thread could have been worded as a request for other opinions and not a note directed specifically to Jaits, but without such threads the boards would get boring.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Texan's Avatar I know you !!
    i wanted to expose a guy who was using his knowledge for malicious activities who also have access to our details !

like we talk about cheaters here . why not script kiddies ?

PS: i guess i could have been less offending though. but still ..
    Last edited by Texan; 03-01-2007 at 08:25 PM.
    Dang !!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey Tex... Like I said above, Jaits openly talks about this here on FST. Not a secret that he has been able to get into other trackers. As far as his roles in the trackers you mentioned, I don't know. Maybe it is good for them to allow Jaits open access instead of being a victim.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    K, i just happen to notice one of your response to the HDBits Bitmetv exploit thread.

I know you are the sysop on theplace and thevault , and i've seen you officially responding to some queries on FST. so this is what i had to ask..

Dont you think its wrong to hack and spy on other trackers ? like what you did to bitmetv ? and trying the same on a regular basis on other trackers too ?

script kiddies like you .are creating lots of problems, one of my friend, a tracker staff member told me when i referred this thread that you were the one who is responsible for many hacking attempts and troubles on many trackers which happened recently. it really made me crazy when i realized what you did to one of my favorite tracker !!

Why the hell are you stealing their passwords ,destroying and threatening them ?

and what security do the members of theplace (like me) and thevault (or any where you have power ) have with a script kiddy like you as the owner ? i cant imagine anything worse than this.

and yes. i wont be using those sites again in my life, though i liked theplace
    well i d say u r very missinformed.... but anyhow, i wont explain myself to u... nor did i have anything to do with bitmetv... i m not even a member there

as for the attempts, threats, stealing of passwords and destructions u keep rambling about.. all i have to say, is that i have never damaged a tracker in any way (the members didnt even know i was there), and anyone with enough knowledge on the subject knows that... on the other hand, if u were a bit more informed, ud know that most of the trackers that asked my help to secure them, got it to the best of my ablility... but i guess ur 'friends' didnt notify u about that now did they? u might also go to tbdev and read my posts there, where i post code which fixes all the main security issues that most trackers have and i provide hints to all the insecure scripts that i am aware off... now if i was indeed a malicious hacker like u describe, y the hell would i post such fixes which would make my task harder?, or be helpfull to sysops that asked politely? y the hell would i use my own nickname when i could have easily masked who i was (if indeed i wanted to damange a site)? it doesnt make sense does it.. offcourse it is only natural to blame someone else so i understand ur 'friend' (whoever he is) and u .. thats the easy way out, unfrotunetely for both of u, this doesnt affect my reality in any way....... trying to blame me for his actions because of my history is just plane lame (but understandable and expected)...

bottom line is this, blame me all u want, cause thats all u can do... it just shows how low some ppl can get to cover their own asses (instead of actually admiting and taking fault and paying the concequesnces for what they do - which is what i did months ago (regardless if i still feel i made 90% of the trackers out there better than what they were before))... additionally my dear friend, my actions (which were non-destructive) have actually helped sites to secure themselves be4 a real threat comes along and does make malicius use of ur (and everyones) details.. but i guess u (and ur friend) dont have enough brain cells to think outside of the box?

ur more than welcome to stay away from tp/tv... just tell me ur username and i ll disable ur account... or u can let it get disabled automatically by not logging in... next time try to get some real facts, be4 u start accusing
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-01-2007 at 08:46 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    LOL I was waiting for the response. You could always give your accounts to someone who does want an account there Tex... LOL

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    like what you did to bitmetv ?

he didn't say he hacked bitmetv, he said he hacked hdbits. re-read the post you quoted.

if u were a bit more informed, ud know that most of the trackers that asked my help to secure them
    I guess that's why you're banned from "pretty much every torrent site." because they gave you permission to hack them, right?

i bet i hold the record ... i ve been banned from pretty much every torrent site (literaly - even exotic sites that ppl crave to get into) in existance in the past yr... offcourse i have accts in all of them still but thats another story...

as to the y... i d rather not discuss this... besides the ppl that need to know, know

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    I guess that's why you're banned from "pretty much every torrent site." because they gave you permission to hack them, right?
    i never said i had their permission

look at it this way.. if one of my users (and this is a real story) revealed a vunreability to me, i would give him vip status immediately (and i have in 4 cases in the past - one was an infinite invite issue, the other an infinite signup issue, then there was a infinite ratio issue in one custom made modification and finally a cookie issue).. i know that to find that vunreability, he had to look around and also that he had enough knowledge to do it blindly... most operators (that are less than average coders) would not think that way.. they would get scared, ban ur ip range and disable ur account.... this is just not the way i would go about it... its all i guess a matter of mentality...

having said that, most of the trackers did do exactly that (ban my ip - which was a proxy, and then disable the account i used)... i did get back into all of them that i needed offcourse... but the trackers i tend to use now daily (which incidently tend to be the most successful ones) are the ones that did the same thing i do when someone reports a vunreability... thank them and give them vip status (or just a thanks is enough)...these are the tracker owners that arent in a powertrip simply cause they own a tracker, and i respect them for that since im the same way.. i guess most ppl arent like me, which is y i have been judged the way i have... regardless of all of that, the facts still remain... i could have damaged the trackers i 'visited', and i didnt, which should show to anyone with half a brain my true intentions.... hell, i have dirt on most of the trackers, what schemes they use, how much money they have, tracker wars etc... but i am noble enough to keep that knowledge to myself unless it is necessary to present it (like i did with hdbits) to illustrate the point i want to make (and even that was a filtered version of exactly what i saw there) ...

in any case, i wasnt willing to reveal this info (nor any info for that matter) for the simple reason that such matters dont concern any user but just sysops of trackers (the same reasoning that i dont want to reveal the info i have on most trackers)... the only reason i had to reveal my actions here (i did reveal it in the development forum for trackers months ago on my own decision) is because a certain tracker owner in these forums felt the need to 'expose' me, regardless of the outcome and the fact that the info was in a privileged forum just for 'respected' sysops and the even simpler fact that he gained virtually nothing from such a thing (other than social proof that he's in the know lol) and in addition to all that, the completely non destructive nature of the 'script kiddy' attempts... to me this just shows me how insecure some ppl are about themselves and the tracker they own..... but in any case, now thats done and its in the past, and i generally dont hold bad feelings for anyone ( its just not the way i am...) and i try to live in the present for a better future.. rather than the past
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-01-2007 at 09:50 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    Hmmmm.... Jaits has made it very clear that he does hack into other trackers. He discusses this openly here and Jaits does not keep this a secret. As for the role he has on other trackers, I don't know. Maybe this thread could have been worded as a request for other opinions and not a note directed specifically to Jaits, but without such threads the boards would get boring.

BUlLSHIT

He does this all the time and there is nothing new. HE even admits to hacking sites. Maybe you should get your facts right

Wild

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast