Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Liddell, wasted!

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I watched a fight with Kimbo and some white guy, and the white kicked his ass. After like 2 minutes, he was totally gassed.
    That was the Sean Gannon fight, I'm not sure what happened to kimbo there. I think it was gannon's knees that really did a number on him. Kimbo's all fists..... cause "That's how eat. dawg."

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I watched a fight with Kimbo and some white guy, and the white kicked his ass. After like 2 minutes, he was totally gassed.
    That was the Sean Gannon fight, I'm not sure what happened to kimbo there. I think it was gannon's knees that really did a number on him. Kimbo's all fists..... cause "That's how eat. dawg."
    It wasn't the knees that did it to him, he just had no cardio and gassed. I've seen a couple of his videos since then and he seems to have improved his technique somewhat. Neither video was long enough to see anything to do with his cardio though. Seems like there are constant rumours that he is going to fight in MMA soon.

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by MyUserName666 View Post
    Neither video was long enough to see anything to do with his cardio though.
    The dude takes out his opponents in a couple hits, I wish the vids were longer
    Last edited by S!X; 03-06-2007 at 09:42 PM.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by MyUserName666 View Post

It wasn't the knees that did it to him, he just had no cardio and gassed. I've seen a couple of his videos since then and he seems to have improved his technique somewhat. Neither video was long enough to see anything to do with his cardio though. Seems like there are constant rumours that he is going to fight in MMA soon.
    He would obviously be a heavyweight if it were UFC. He would get his shit rocked!

yo

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    what an idiot
    anyway i hope to see rematch with rampage this year
    and than lets see what he got against cro cop at the hw dev

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Damn what was he smoking?

Bob Sapp isnt really even an athlete hes just a huge guy with terrible stamina that leans on you till your tired then knocks you out, put him in against somebody like fedor and it wouldnt last 2 minutes.

UFC is awesome and according to the UFC theyve eclipsed boxing in pay per view events, they make more PPV money than boxing does now.

Personally I prefer Pride to UFC, PrideFC has a bigger talent pool from the wider world while UFC is more American.

Personally I'd love to see Silva vs Lidell, now that would be a fight.

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    silva vs lidell is useless right now , silva must recover first
    rua vs lidell is the real deal

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    Let them both get their act together and set up a meet.. thats the fight id be looking forward to the most.

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by macking View Post
    Let them both get their act together and set up a meet.. thats the fight id be looking forward to the most.
    CroCop - Liddell is going to be 'The' fight.

yo

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    it will amazing fight but also it will be the end of liddel career
    crocop isnt randy or tito , we talking here about the best striker in mma history with superb takedown defense

'The Real' fight will be rematch of crocrop vs rodrigo nogueira in the ufc octagon

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast