Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: swebits help

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    LOL I have got it about 3 times but no clue what the questions and answers say. I came and checked this thread and there were 2 out of the answers but I think I was too late haha. Oh man is this tracker that good?
    I think it's very good, especially for their dvd (pal mostly) section. Take this advice, you dont need to be fast, you need to be patient. Most answers are here. When you get the signup page the first time, just take your time filling in the answers. You'll likely get an error message because you werent fast enough.

Now dont close that tab, just go back to the signup page, fill in the password again because it gets blanked. Open a new tab with swebits signup page (the one that says userlimit 40000 and its closed for now)and refresh (i didnt use firefox but i know they have a plug-in for that)till it opens again. When it opens just go to the first tab and click ok.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I just got it..
    Like fire63 said I answered the first from each question

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Supervizor.. BT Rep: +2
    i know

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BlackCatcher's Avatar Catch me if u Can... BT Rep: +3
    thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    TCD004's Avatar (o.o) BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Very useful thread. Just signed up Thatsgreat's answers are right. And you must fill in everything ( not just the required fields with star )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234