Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRAPDOOR Release list for February

Quote Originally Posted by General2k View Post
    With internet speeds getting faster and faster this is the way to go. DVD9s are the way of the future, hopefully TRAPDOOR isn't ahead of its time.
    Then again, I take a look at these HD posts and my jaw drops. 20 or 40GB....
    Yikes. Just when it looks like the speeds improve to make things basically veasable, the amount of data leaps to new heights!

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Theres also a new scene group that are doing R1 DVD9s now. They are called XENOFiLE. As far as I know none of their releases are on usenet yet.

They have released so far:
    Fast.Food.Nation.LiMiTED.R1.NTSC.DVD9-XENOFiLE
    Borat.R1.NTSC.DVD9-XENOFiLE
    Half.Nelson.LIMITED.R1.NTSC.DVD9-XENOFiLE
    Tenacious.D.The.Pick.Of.Destiny.R1.NTSC.DVD9-XENOFiLE
    This.Film.Is.Not.Yet.Rated.LIMITED.R1.NTSC.DVD9-XENOFiLE

Hopefully we'll start to see a lot more DVD9s now

3. Newsgroups   -   #13
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS

Cool

Hey Beck38 props out to you for the dvd9 releases. Finally got my copy of V for Vendetta. Keep these releases coming your owning the DVD9's.

4. Newsgroups   -   #14
    Like I said, I scan/sift/whatever the 10 or so movie groups with a keen eye toward dvd9's. It has tended to come and go over the last x years/months, then there's always the problem of no nfo's, verifying the contents, ect., jisting up an nzb if one wasn't provided, all the usual nonsense. In some cases it's okay to get the typical replica release and such, the extras may be slim to none, and the decisions (if listed!) are what I'd do.

But, on the whole, d/l time/speed/capacity is not at a premium, and I'd rather 'do it myself'. And a lot of folks don't list the recope specs very well if at all, so one really doesn't know what you're getting. But there are some real finds out there, that are pretty stable and continual, at least at present; but some of the best are the easiest to find IF one does the grunt work (tried and true d/l headers and the like).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12