V FOR VENDETTA SE D1
    V FOR VENDETTA SE D2 (DVD5)
    1900 D1
    1900 D2
    OKLAHOMA 50TH ANNV. D1
    OKLAHOMA 50TH ANNV. D2

AND MORE ON THE WAY:

SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION SE (2DISC)
    PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL SE (2DISC)
    BAD BOYS 1983
    WILD BUNCH SE (2DISC)
    SPIDERMAN 1 SE (2DISC) AND SUPERBIT
    SPIDERMAN 2 SE (2DISC) AND SUPERBIT
    NARNIA (EXTENDED ED. 4 DISC)
    MEN IN BLACK (2DISC DELUXE ED) AND SUPERBIT
    BLACK HAWK DOWN (3DISC DELUXE ED) AND SUPERBIT

TRAPDOOR IS DEDICATED TO POSTING THE MOST ACCURATE, VIDEO_TS (NON-ISO) COMPATABLE
    DVD9 COMPILATIONS WITH COMPLETE DISC MATERIALS (READY FOR PRE-PROCESSING OR BURNING
    WITH PROPER DVD9 TOOLS LIKE DVDREMAKE, PGCEDIT/IMGBURN OR GEAR SW) FOR THE USENET
    COMMUNITY, WITH PREFERENCE GIVEN TO THOSE REVIEWED AS THE BEST VIDEO AND AUDIO
    AVAILABLE, WITH HIGH-QUALITY RE-ISSUES OF CLASSIC TITLES, IN FULL DVD9 FORMAT.

YOU MAKE THE DECISION! YOU DO THE RECODE/SPLIT/STRIP/DVD9, WHATEVER WAY YOU WANT!
    ALL EXTRAS AND BONUS MATERIALS ALWAYS THERE!

REMEMBER, ALL TRAPDOOR RELEASES ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED WITH WINRAR TO ALLOW PROPER
    DISTRIBUTION THROUGH USENET; NFO'S AND NZB'S (WITH PASSWORD KEYFILE) ARE RELEASED
    *ONLY* AFTER COMPLETE VERIFICATION OF FILES AND DISTRIBUTION (USUALLY 45 DAYS),
    WELL WITHIN THE RETENTION OF MAJOR PREMIUM PROVIDERS.

FOR THOSE 'ON THE CHEAP' UTILIZING THE LOW-RETENTION/LOW-COMPLETION SERVERS, TAKE A
    LOOK AT THE 'BLOCK' ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE AT ASTRAWEB OR USENET-NEWS AMONG OTHERS.

***"MOST 'PROBLEMS' ARE SOLVED BY UTILIZING TWO SIMPLE TECHNIQUES:
    1. USE THE POSTED NZB FILE AND YOU'LL GET ALL THE FILES INCLUDING PAR2 REPAIR FILES
    AND PW FILE.
    2. USE QUICKPAR TO PROPERLY REPAIR ANY TRANSMISSION GLITCHES IN THE RECIEVED FILES" ***

ALL NFO'S CONTAIN PROPER DISC IDENTIFICATION THROUGH COMMERCIAL SITES; NO WONDERING
    WHICH EDITION IT IS!

***AND REMEMBER: ALWAYS USE ORIGINAL GENERATED/POSTED NZB (ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!) OR
    YOU SIMPLY WON'T D/L THE KEYFILE!

WATCH FOR TRAPDOOR NFO'S AND NZB'S IN THE DAYS AHEAD!
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A goodly number of these I've posted here in the movies section; I checked those that I've d/l'ed, and on Giganews they are all still there (100 days helps!). All the nfos and nzb's look like they're still there as well, so the one's I've missed posting here should still be avilable with a good search engine on your pgm.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    why is this a thread?

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    why is this a thread?
    Its about time a DVD9 group is born.
    Thanks for the info Beck38
    Do they have a website/request board?
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    why is this a thread?
    I think the better question is why is it all in caps?

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi26 View Post
    why is this a thread?
    Looks like he copy and pasted the CAPS part from a nfo or some text source.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by General2k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi26 View Post

Looks like he copy and pasted the CAPS part from a nfo or some text source.
    A direct 'copy' straight from the a.b.dvd9, pasted here simply if folks missed it. I scan a goodly 10 ng's on a pretty constant basis, looking for nfo's/nzb's, txt's, and a couple other filetypes. Get a rather large amount of what's not 'listed' on Newzbin or here for that matter. These posts are rarely listed on either, so I kinda took it upon myself to list them as I find them.

I do a lot of recoding myself (have a machine set up for that plus burning), so place a high priority on dvd9's (occasionally will pull out a dual-layer disc on great stuff with dts sound or a 'classic', but you'd be surprised at the number of titles that can be 'split' into movie/extras with little or no recoding. And I LIKE extras..! There are a fair amount out there, both in the 'proper' ng or not. But this is just about the best 'source' IF one has a good server; I gave up trying with anything less than Giganews 2-3 years ago, 'pay the man' and rarely get even a single file repair.

The Superbit stuff hopefully upcomming is of great interest, have rarely seen those posted over the years!

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Thanks for the info Beck38 And you're right, superbit stuff is rare. It is awesome stuff too!

thanks again!
    Last edited by getmesum; 03-03-2007 at 02:39 PM. Reason: spelling

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Cool I always try to get a dvd9 instead of the crappy re-encodes the scene groups release with the extras and stuff cut out. Hopefully TRAPDOOR will be able to get the latest films, like the scene does, that way we will be able to get DVD9s

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguy View Post
    Cool I always try to get a dvd9 instead of the crappy re-encodes the scene groups release with the extras and stuff cut out. Hopefully TRAPDOOR will be able to get the latest films, like the scene does, that way we will be able to get DVD9s
    The dvd's are generally of older flicks, but newer issues/re-issues, like 'Forbidden Planet' 50th Anniversary. In that case, I don't think anyone ever posted the 2nd disc with 'The Invisable Boy'. But in doing that, the postings are more in the 2+ discs 'special editions' and the like, rather than the initial single discs.

They all seem to be in a.b.dvd9, even where the 2nd disc is a dvd5. In the case of 'Planet', the film was able to be stripped out no-recode from the extras, the same with D2 and 'The Invisable Boy'. The 'scene' releases attempted to add 'some' of the extras with a recode job.

The uploads look fairly slow, though, maybe 20+ per month. But well worth it.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    With internet speeds getting faster and faster this is the way to go. DVD9s are the way of the future, hopefully TRAPDOOR isn't ahead of its time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast