Thread: Ratio in ArenaBG

hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Where can I check my u/l and d/l stats in ArenaBG? I don't understand that language.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    atm there is no option to view the stats...
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    aryan1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    u dont have to...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Is that a public tracker?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BEATchild's Avatar M-power
    A complicated new ratio system is being implemented, ratio will be based not only on download/upload but also on how many times you visit the site and also old torrent seeders will receive different bonuses and stuff like that, that's why you cannot view it now. The tracker is not public, it will go back to being invite only some time soon.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BEATchild View Post
    A complicated new ratio system is being implemented, ratio will be based not only on download/upload but also on how many times you visit the site and also old torrent seeders will receive different bonuses and stuff like that, that's why you cannot view it now. The tracker is not public, it will go back to being invite only some time soon.
    Instead of doing all this, it would be better if they provide their pages in English too.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BEATchild's Avatar M-power
    there has been an English translation of ArenaBG for a long time but now for the reason of impeding certain authorities it is not working. Also all the ratio stuff is done primarily for the Bulgarian users so it would be better for them to have the new ratio system and the translation is not so important.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Army's Avatar Addicted To MySelf BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    they remove ratio ^..^ good for u freeleech forever ^..^