Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Rid Of Netscape Broswer

CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF NETSCAPE BROSWER...?? i HAVE DONE EVERTHING i CAN THINK OF..............................

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    reinstall and use teh programs uninstall?
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Hello Raydeen!

This is your day to shine honey!

Just when you have the chance to display your intelligence, you do this?

Come on, you gotta be kidding us? Posting a message or reply is be far much more complicated then uninstalling software.

I hope you don't do these things in front of your family. Strangers ok, because they really don't care, but family will start to look at you funny.

Please, it's called Google. And how the hell you find this forum, anyways?

Ask a neighbor, call your son, maybe your dog can do this for you

Just quit with these posts. It's sad.

I will pray for you.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    True, i thought this forum is for where to find the software and now how to get rid of it.... You are in the complete opposite forum

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by SeattlePC@25 May 2003 - 17:11
    I will pray for you.
    ur gonna b doin a hell of a lotta prayin...... in just bout every post u say ull b prayin 4 some1.........

maybe u should start prayin 4 some stuf 4 urself.......... and if ur half as smart as u think u r i wont need 2 give u ne hints
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Netscape is hard to get rid of because it's AOL software!
    AOL sucks more than any other known software to man.
    I personaly won't allow anything(including netscape)with an AOL brand name on my computer.
    I'd rather have a VIRUS!
    First uninstall it with the add/remove in the control panel or use netscapes uninstaller.
    Then do a search of your HD for anything thats AOL/netscape and delete it!
    If their your ISP then dump them.
    God this is the worst company ever to make software.
    They should be out of business!
    The only reason their not is because they give their product away for free(to new computer users that don't know any better) and when you try to cancel ...well they just keep giving it fto you for free a while longer.
    Installing aol or netscape is like willingly installing a virus or adware/spyware on your computer!
    DON'T USE AOL PRODUCTS INCLUDING THAT PIECE OF SHIT NETSCAPE.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Luca_Snipes's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@25 May 2003 - 23:03
    Netscape is hard to get rid of because it's AOL software!
    AOL sucks more than any other known software to man.
    I personaly won't allow anything(including netscape)with an AOL brand name on my computer.
    I'd rather have a VIRUS!
    First uninstall it with the add/remove in the control panel or use netscapes uninstaller.
    Then do a search of your HD for anything thats AOL/netscape and delete it!
    If their your ISP then dump them.
    God this is the worst company ever to make software.
    They should be out of business!
    The only reason their not is because they give their product away for free(to new computer users that don't know any better) and when you try to cancel ...well they just keep giving it fto you for free a while longer.
    Installing aol or netscape is like willingly installing a virus or adware/spyware on your computer!
    DON'T USE AOL PRODUCTS INCLUDING THAT PIECE OF SHIT NETSCAPE.
    So you don't want AOL software? do you use ICQ? or Winamp? both are owned by AOL...

While yes AOL can be bad sometimes - there are the posative things about them, netscape is not a browser, it's a company that do enterprise level server software, the browser is a small sideline which went opensource, and they run some of the larger web services.

AOL also bought out ICQ and Nullsoft several years ago, and both of these have got better (with the exception of Winamp3), maybe we should all stop using AOL software...like it or not without AOL the internet would be an entirly differant world, a poorer world

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    No I don't and there's nothing positive to say about aol.
    Winamp has got better?
    Are you nuts?
    Winamp 2x is acceptable for now as aol hasn't done anything to the software except to offer you an aol icon(oh boy) during installation.
    If they ever really mess with winamp 2x it will go down into ash heep of software history.
    Winamp 3 is AOL software!
    You think thats better?
    I think it is a fat annoying resource hogging piece of crap that blasphemys the original software.
    Only AOL could ruin such a fine product.
    And ohh man I installed that ICQ crap once and could'nt get it off my computer fast enough.
    I removed it so quickly that I did'nt even know it was AOL software but now it all makes sense!
    Not to worry though because with people like you AOL will stay in business for a long time to come.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    (I will pray for you)

its geting bad when you cant ask a Qustion about softwear with out getting someone like you
    giveing a rude answer. I think you are trying to send your smart posts so you can get your post
    counts up!! if thats the case you could be nice about it.!!!! we will pray for you you need it.

I have removed it from my add/ remove program and I have deleted all I could but there is some
    of the netscape it wont let me delet..I have even restored my computer to see if I could get rid of
    it..

I want to thank ever one BUT you know who for there answers................

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Hey man
    The only real answer you got was from me!
    Your obiviously not listening because you still have remnants of netscape that you can't get rid of.
    Like I said; AOL software is virus like.
    Viruses don't like to be deleted from your computer and AOL software is exactly the same.
    My answers we're not meant to be rude as much as they we're meant to inform.
    Start your comp in safe mode and try and delete the stuff from there.

Ooooo my post count must be rising now.
    I can't wait till I get to 1000.

btw you can keep praying for me.
    I always accept prayer.
    But I don't think praying that netscape will be gone from your comp....well you know what I mean. o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast