Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tv Shows

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Im going to have to agree with most everyone else here...go with 24. Its easily the best show on tv. For the most part its better than most movies. Cant wait till Season 3

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    family guy
    for sure
    if you like simpsons family guy is 5 times better

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Fasttracker A
    The Job ,with Denis Leary.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    south park
    cartman

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    maddytherenegade's Avatar Poster
    I checked out Everybody loves Raymond..i could get only 8 episodes ..all were funny..The one called the PMS episode was hilarious...dl it and enjoy!

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    the only t.v. shows that i downloaded all of was smallville and family guy both i recommend

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    Six feet under is a very good dark comedy, theres at least 30 epidsodes on Kazaa but the problem is there hard to get, especially the first series...

Bo' Selecta! is a alternative comedy show which you'll either love or hate...

Did anyone out there know that an American version of 'Coupling' has been made?

True

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    This is super easy.

BABYLON 5
    The best sci-fi story that came on TV (storywise even better than Star Wars). I totally ignored this show when it first ran (I thought the aliens looked to funny) but I dl&#39;d every single episode including the movies and Crusade. This was the most epic television show I have ever seen. 5 seasons and they all tied together beautifully.

Michael J Strazycnski (the writer) was supposed to write DS9 but wanted more control. Unfortunately Rick Berman and Brannon Braga (they suck ass) wouldn&#39;t give it to him so he did his own thing.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    SOPRANOS&#33; Um ya... how could you guys not suggest that yet? Its easily the best show on television, with simpsons and 24 close in 2nd.

All 4 seasons are on klite/fasttrack, just search for them. South Park episodes are classic too...

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Dead Zone.Excellent movie superb episodes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast