Thread: Supertorrents invite

Floydian's Avatar Metaller BT Rep: +3
    I would really like a supertorrents invite. I can give you a bitme invite in return. Please pm me or post here.
    Last edited by Floydian; 03-04-2007 at 12:12 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Nowadays is harder to get ST invites for free. They changed theirs invite system structure:

n00b The default class of all new members. Can use basic site functions. User Regular user. Can use basic site functions, upload to user torrents, fill requests, Download from the browse torrents page, enter the lottery, and has the User Stats bar at the top of each page. Power User Gets 1 invite upon promotion. Can view NFO files on torrent details page, browse the user list, and has the ability to make requests. Ultra User Gets 2 invites upon promotion. In addition to the priviledges of the Power User this user can browse the "TOP 10". Super User Gets 3 invites upon promotion. In addition to the priviledges of the Ultra User this user can view more expanded site statistics on the home page.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by 0Ri0N; 03-04-2007 at 12:14 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Floydian's Avatar Metaller BT Rep: +3
    Alright. I will give something good for it - a bitme invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Not even a thankyou. Unbelievable.