I've heard a lot of people having trouble seeding in oink. I did too at first, but now I can maintain a 5+ ratio there easily . And if you don't have many of your own unique CD's to rip properly and upload, maintaining a ratio can be a hassle. Here's how you do it for those who don't know:
1. Go to the "Requests" page and sort the list by # of votes
2. Remember as many of the artists on the top of the list as you can.
3. Type in "2007" in the search box and enter the search.
EDIT: Or you can add a vote to the request and let the system inform you when it's filled
Though this is not as fast as checking the search page, since sometimes requests are filled without the uploader acknowledging it on the requests page.
4. Look out for the artists from step 2 and also torrents that have 10+ leechers.
5. Download the torrents from step 4 ONLY if they're under half an hour (at MAX) old, especially if your upload speed isn't that great.
If you missed the half hour mark, remember the artist of the torrent(s) that have 10+ leechers and catch the next release before the swarm hits it.6. Refresh your "2007"-filtered page and repeat