Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: tHe BeGgaR cOrNeR !

poly1's Avatar Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I have a good Idea.
    How about we sticky this, Rename this thread to The Beggar Corner and impose a rule saying that you can only ask for level 2.5 and under trackers
    My Ratio 2 My Speed / Currently Want Torrentleech

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #142
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I didn't really understand the purpose in this thread from the get-go, as the entire Invites section is really one big area in which you can trade, offer, or even beg. Against my better judgment, I let it go hoping it wouldn't be a spamfest, but alas it is.

As a few members have already brought up:

Not many members are going to actively go looking for others to give their invites to, especially when they are forced to sort through hundreds of posts to do so. I waited to see if it would be effective, but it wasn't appearing so.

The best and easiest way to offer and receive freebies is to create a new thread - it's quick, easy, and the title advertises what is being given away or requested.

Also what has been suggested, is to put the invites you want in your sig. You could even put what you have to offer there as well. You requests and offers will be seen after every post. What's easier or better than that?

yo

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415