Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Dreamweaver or Notepad

helsing's Avatar überleetzor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrofyr View Post
    For other people that might be viewing this with similar questions :

Just don't do DreamWeaver, it's not worth it, no WYSIWYG is, in fact if you do it you're basically the same as all the other people who don't know HTML/CSS/PHP/JS/Ajax/Whatever AT ALL. These programs to 'make life easier' for web designer's are the same ones that are putting us out of business. I COULD be a web designer and get paid upwards of 200bucks a PAGE, or they could pay someone who never had to learn shit, and only pick up a program that's easy to use 10bucks to do it. Which do you think will happen? Now I could lower my price to 10 bucks, but that's below standards, the point is, someone with no previous experience can do it, which is sad because HTML takes abuot an hour to learn. ~_~;

Notepad or another text editor is what the pros use.
    You are totally one sided. Why does someone has to be a noob if he works in dreamweaver? hahaha, I think you are jealous on people who work in DW and dont let you earn you 200 bucks a PAGE (lol). I have seen lot of pros working in DW cause you dont need to work only in design mode, just switch to code mode and write your code. You must be one of those freaks programming in the basement and getting angry on the world around you, and when someone makes a page in dreamweaver a zit popps on your face mr. pro.
    Let people work in a program they like. EOD.
    Study Study Study!!!!!!!!!!

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #42
    I use Dreamweaver for the major jobs, but I try to use notepad++ whenever possible. You might want to check that one out.

http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345