Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: St. Anger

Jayhawk
    I didnt like the song at all it didnt sound like them

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    At first I didn't really like the song, but it does grow and flurish into something new and entertaining. Yes, it doesn't sound like Metallica, which is good (altho taking away the later stuff, hearing another Justice album would be good)

But anyway, I have heard previews of almost every Metallica song (it's on thier webpage, view the 28 minute RealPlayer file) and some of thier stuff does sound genuilly good. I say give them a few listends, a few chances and it will grow. I at first did not love every single Metallica song from Ride The Lightning ...And Justice etc, now I do!

3. Music   -   #13
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I would like the lyrics. Could you please post the hash, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit for spelling

4. Music   -   #14
    Jayhawk
    Metallica would have been better off not putting out another album dont get me wrong i like them and all but they might just bury themselves

5. Music   -   #15
    BANNED
    I think i started to hat metallica when they brought out that song enter sandman that song changed there sound from then on and have never gone back to their heavy self

6. Music   -   #16
    I got the vid and mp3 of both.. the vid is good quality sound and video.. the mp3 is not great sounding... its sounds like someone got it from the radio or something... how do u put hashes?

7. Music   -   #17
    File: Metallica-St._Anger-cuzz-ATM.mpeg
    Length: 60551820 Bytes,59132KB
    File Hash: d5e7c6a02243ca781f244b8074f5587b958a0394

8. Music   -   #18
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Meh

I like it and I'll buy the album...Got all their albums and even though im no where near a big metallica fan, i still like what metallica have done all through the years and not really fussed if their not "Full Heavy"...My fav album was master of puppets and when you really stop and think *it was heavy for the time, just like black sabbath was heavy for its time*...When compared to bands these days...if they came out now some people would call them rock...but anyways people have their opinions and metallica's new stuff isn't for everyone's taste...but it's mine ( l..l, )

Later

9. Music   -   #19
    does anyone have any idea why the mp3 file is like 2 minutes longer than the video its pretty much both the same song i dont get it???

10. Music   -   #20
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    All i can think of is that the intro on the mp3 is longer and the instrumental parts are longer...But if that's not the case then i dont know why...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast