FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    there's the one thats similiar to whats in the title, FCZ and check the sig
    Proud Member of:

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    what do you have there? link ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    << probably one of the biggest list for any tracker not solely dedicated to MMA, well over 200 MMA/Boxing/Wrestling/Fight Related material up
    Proud Member of:

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    whats the link ? open sign ?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I saw some years ago this: A cage fight, with bare hands, between a Sumo and a karateka.. Almost no rules and the blood floating Just for the history the karateka won.. Now the question.. Under what name this fights are around? How can I search them? Just to answer before you ask, they were LEGAL fights in a cage but with no rules, not amateur street fighting , even though I don't really know the country that the match was taking place.. If anyone can help on this please do

And not to be off topic bmwm5, the major tracker in these things is the one with the exact name as your post with over 2000 torrents but will have to find an invite for that one(don't ask me I don't have any sorry mate).. Another very good one is FullContactZone which is open for signup from time to time and where you'll find most major events..
    You can also try FSC but it's not a dedicated tracker,but has mostly major events ..maybe DV8TYPE can hook you up there ..
    And if you're interested in wrestling (something I never liked, I don't like fakes ) you can try Pro Wrestling Torrents and Xtreme Wrestling Torrents which may also open sign up from time to time..
    Last is for boxing (too boring for me) , World Boxing Video Archive...
    Now just select what fits your needs

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwM5 View Post
    whats the link ? open sign ?
    we are a private community, PM me if your interested

-Like i said we have over 200 events up, 99% of UFC DVDrips, a grip of pride, some KOTC and K1, and lots of events from smaller orgs. We also have most major boxing events and weekly wrestling events.

@Moon, that was probably an early UFC event, the first few events were bare knuckle and i do recall a few karate guys trying to get in the mix
    Proud Member of:

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hmmm I saw that in tv at most in 2000 , and as we usually see old stuff in anyway showing in my local tv channels I would guess the match could be even prior to 1998-97 .. Any more ideas about this? And it was completely bare hands, not even the light black gloves wich let you use your fingers.. And also cage.. Any more ideas maybe ???? Does it ring any bells?

EDIT: Some more things I remember.. The highlight was not the karateka but the Sumo warrior, a really huge and slow one trying to reach the karateka who kept distance and attacked with kicks/air kicks , that's how he won, he threw a good air kick at the Sumo man who got dizzy and then started punching him on his head , until a lot of blood came out of the back of his head (!!!!) and the match ended.. I hope this helps..
    Last edited by Moonspell13; 03-08-2007 at 11:50 PM.