Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to see 300 at midnight...

can I curse? FUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post

Well you can only see it in theaters so many times Everyone says this movie is "Fucking Epic".... damit I can't wait to see it!
    I will say that there was a lot more they could have done with it though. Great movie nonetheless.
    What I'm worried about is people anticipating it to be so great that the movie doesn't meet their expectations.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    emsee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    downloading now

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    No No Skizo is correct, do not download this movie if you plan to enjoy it. This is really a made for theater type of movie!

I saw it at the Midnight showing as well and I have to say, it was amazing. Though if I were to have seen it on my computer I would not have enjoyed it as much. I'm going to go see it again later this week at our nearest IMAX theater.

That will truly make it even more epic.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    what is a cam version? I see one is available for download. Don't tell me to google it, it's a river that flows past Cambridge.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    what is a cam version? I see one is available for download. Don't tell me to google it, it's a river that flows past Cambridge.
    A "cam" is when some guy sits in the back row of the theater with a shaky video camera and films the movie, then posts it on the web.

They're never worthy of a download IMO.

yo

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    ok. Thanks for that. Will stop downloading immediately. I cant wait. All the cinema versions here will be in Chinese...

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    OMFG, just got back from the movie. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.

If anyone on this forum has the slightest appreciation for cinmetagraphy go see this movie, if anyone on this forum has the slightest appreciation for story and script, go see this movie. If anyone on this forum, ah fuck it just GO SEE THE MOVIE!!!

This one is worth the damn money, so stop downloading it ffs, and enjoy it the way it was meant to be. And yea I caught the IMAX version, damn near wet myself.

Jesus christ that was a good movie fuck

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    hippoxtc's Avatar d=D BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    OMFG, just got back from the movie. UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.

If anyone on this forum has the slightest appreciation for cinmetagraphy go see this movie, if anyone on this forum has the slightest appreciation for story and script, go see this movie. If anyone on this forum, ah fuck it just GO SEE THE MOVIE!!!

This one is worth the damn money, so stop downloading it ffs, and enjoy it the way it was meant to be. And yea I caught the IMAX version, damn near wet myself.

Jesus christ that was a good movie fuck
    I agree with you 100%, you have got to see this movie in theaters because its the only way to get the best out of everything you stated. Best fucking movie ive seen in a long time. Loved every minute of it!

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    whats a ts.xvid? I am desperate to see this movie!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    I just saw this in the IMAX near the Minneapolis/St. Paul Zoo. The fight scenes are amazing but I agree with Skizo, they could have done a lot more with this.

Don't get me wrong though, it's still a great movie that is well worth the time and money to see in a theater, and that's coming from a guy who NEVER goes to the show.

Hollywood needs to open their eyes and realize the potential this kind of filming has. It puts you into a whole new state of mind.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast