Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mods need help ?

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'm being polite , thats a switch eh . Every time I click new posts I see " Help with video card " in Filesharing or How do you "format windows" in Hardware World .

Hey I'm just as guilty reponding to the threads but still wondering whats going on ? This was unheard of a few months ago ? I think we're kissing the Bittorent asses a "BIT" to much me thinks ? Examples are not for me to show as I like a few of the posters but will provide if prodded .

You know I fell guilty for even starting this thread but its becoming a problem on our board , or is it just me ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 03-09-2007 at 05:09 AM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    This board also needs a "Spaminator" (Basically someone to clean up the spam when it arrives), it seems the mods are really slow to react upon spam threads and posts.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    This board also needs a "Spaminator" (Basically someone to clean up the spam when it arrives), it seems the mods are really slow to react upon spam threads and posts.
    Your a good person LP someone I respect , I just noticed a change in the
    direction this forum has taken , better or worse . I 'd rather come on and complain , share "my views" and try to make it better . Its a great place and if the mods choose to close or moderate me thats fine too .
    Last edited by peat moss; 03-09-2007 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    I feel likewise..

Seems that every other thread is posted by someone who was attracted by the BT section, and, trying to boost posts, will post literally anything, anywhere.

It's a problem need dealt with, likewise with the spam all over the place..

Maybe a mod-refreshment is in place? Or at least a couple of new additions? As I believe the mod team are great.. I've seen many many mods come and go, and honestly think the people chosen are quality users.. Therefor I would say additions rather than refreshments..

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    As exciting as every single thread on this board is.... it helps a lot if you report spam. If it's specifically in the BT section though...

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I'm being polite , thats a switch eh . Every time I click new posts I see " Help with video card " in Filesharing or How do you "format windows" in Hardware World .

Hey I'm just as guilty reponding to the threads but still wondering whats going on ? This was unheard of a few months ago ? I think we're kissing the Bittorent asses a "BIT" to much me thinks ? Examples are not for me to show as I like a few of the posters but will provide if prodded .

You know I fell guilty for even starting this thread but its becoming a problem on our board , or is it just me ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    I feel likewise..

Seems that every other thread is posted by someone who was attracted by the BT section, and, trying to boost posts, will post literally anything, anywhere.

It's a problem need dealt with, likewise with the spam all over the place..

Maybe a mod-refreshment is in place? Or at least a couple of new additions? As I believe the mod team are great.. I've seen many many mods come and go, and honestly think the people chosen are quality users.. Therefor I would say additions rather than refreshments..
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

I think I've still got one of those pictures lying about somewhere.

On-topic: I'm surprised Peat Moss hasn't already been made a mod, he'd get my vote. The other two wouldn't though, because one is a pleb and the other is absent too much.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 03-09-2007 at 10:10 AM.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Peat Moss would make a decent mod, true.

But as manker pointed out once, where's the fun in that

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    The other two wouldn't though, because one is a pleb and the other is absent too much.
    Linkin Park is here a lot, you prolly don't notice tho' cos you've got him on ignore.

Barbie for mod.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast