Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: Bitorrent

Hi, I am very new to these conversion processes and have read several forums and have tried every suggestion that I have read and still cannot covert these files to viewable vcd's. I have downloaded the Matrix bitorrent have tried burning the cues and bins by using Nero and still do have a vcd. I have tried to convert the bin with vcdgear and that is not working. It my be possible that I am missing a step somewhere. I also have matix on centrophy and cannot view it on my kazzalite player (it comes out black). I truely appreciate any assistance give.

2. Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Retired
    do you have the K-lite codec pack?

for VCDgear:
    Extraction/conversion must be set to:
    Bin (disk image) -> mpeg.

then press load -> select the .bin file -> choose a folder were the mpeg must be placed -> START

4. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks for the fast reply. I tried your suggestion and these are the errors that I am receiving on vcd gear.
    [eso-mxr1.bin]
    Unable to locate AVSEQ/MUSIC MPEG tracks.

[eso-mxr2.bin]
    Unable to determine image sector size. Use Force Read option

What do you suggest? I would also prefer to be able to burn the files and watch them on my dvd player. I have burned and watched other vcds before (but I have never used bins/cues). This is the first time that I have had this much trouble. Is it a possibilty that the files are corrupt? Are there any sites to download the bins/cues? I am looking for Xmen 2 and Matrix Reloaded. Also, I downloaded mirc, but unfortunately, I have no clue as to how to get or download the bitorrents.

Once again. Thank you for any assistance.

5. BitTorrent   -   #4
    If the files are still in .rar format, then extract the whole lot to one folder. This will make a new bin and cue file. Although it is not necessary, extract them all to be sure. Next, try VCD gear to extract the MPG.

Members who have read this thread in the last 60 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.