Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN invite wanted for free please kimii

Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Just been reading a thread where you (kimii) gave an FTN invite out to someone who definately didn't deserve it just because he asked for one. Nothing personal rollin but you already have access to an account right now and in the future that account will give you an invite, yet you still get an invite just for asking.
    So I thought I would try my luck, pretty please kimii, can I have one too, I promise to keep a good ratio and never, ever trade the account.
    No hard feelings rollin, enjoy the new account, but you definately are very, very lucky.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    good luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    Just been reading a thread where you (kimii) gave an FTN invite out to someone who definately didn't deserve it just because he asked for one. Nothing personal rollin but you already have access to an account right now and in the future that account will give you an invite, yet you still get an invite just for asking.
    So I thought I would try my luck, pretty please kimii, can I have one too, I promise to keep a good ratio and never, ever trade the account.
    No hard feelings rollin, enjoy the new account, but you definately are very, very lucky.
    think what you want, say what you want. i dont wanna waste my bandwith on an acct that is his not mine. and add to his u/l. put up 160.00 month for it. 80.00 each. i dont think its about "deserving" just who can be an active and positive member in that community. if you have an issue take it up with kimii... it was her decision. appreciate it if you left me and my name out of it. thx

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    good luck

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled2000 View Post
    good luck
    WTF, How do people with "Disable Priviliges", get in the Invite section, this is the second person I come across, tonite. Can someone "explain" that to me, what exactly is "Disable Priviliges"?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Cat and mouse game. Meow
    eee

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    poly1's Avatar Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I dont think kimii will be giving out accounts, not right now at least since many people started asking for them. Anyway hope you get invite someway
    I have been trying for a while and still don't have one
    My Ratio 2 My Speed / Currently Want Torrentleech

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    greken24's Avatar "Blow Mah Whistle" BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    ppl stop begging for invites.. its redicualous

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by greken24 View Post
    ppl stop begging for invites.. its redicualous
    just to be clear... i was never begging. i honestly wasnt expecting an invite from kimii. i feel very fortunate though. my thread wasnt a beg just asking if anyone wanted to send an invite the way its meant to be done. kimii answered and im thankful... could of been a regular user on here and you'd all be pming them and posting topics for imnvites from them. either way sorry for hijacking. good luck in your quest.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Keep Dreaming About That
    Kimii Now Not An Admin , And Brandon Too , Now Just Zlo The Admin
    And Zlo Not Very Kind Like Kimii
    But He IS A Good Admin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast