Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Kimmi Get In

marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i knew this would happen :S
    Been There, Done That

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    jokira247's Avatar MULTIMEDIA ADDICT BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by CiNdEz View Post
    filesharingbeg.com
    is asking for ppl help called beg
    keep ur opinion for ur self

Quote Originally Posted by volp View Post
    if u say please volp may i will invite u
    funny

Quote Originally Posted by SoLD View Post
    Invite successful!
    A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified ([email protected]).
    They need to read and respond to this email before they can use their account.
    If they don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

Spoiler: Show

nice try u think this is funny u want to let kimii think that u gaved me invitation by this stupid writing so that she wont relpy to me

why ppl are so greedy!!!!!
    Last edited by jokira247; 03-09-2007 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    We are like that because you're just a new user here and you think you can get easily an invite like that.
    It's not christmas mate think about that...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by jokira247 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by volp View Post
    if u say please volp may i will invite u
    funny

Invite successful!
    A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified ([email protected]).
    If they don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

nice try u think this is funny u want to let kimii think that u gaved me invitation by this stupid writing so that she wont relpy to me

just becuase one user happened to get one doesn't automatically mean everybody else will. you're new here, you haven't contributed in any way. and you're not asking for help, you're begging for an invite. and you posted your email in public....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    jokira247's Avatar MULTIMEDIA ADDICT BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by CiNdEz View Post
    We are like that because you're just a new user here and you think you can get easily an invite like that.
    It's not christmas mate think about that...

frist i am not i new member

second i didnt ask u for anything i asked kimmi so this doesnt concern u

Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jokira247 View Post

funny

Invite successful!

just becuase one user happened to get one doesn't automatically mean everybody else will. you're new here, you haven't contributed in any way. and you're not asking for help, you're begging for an invite. and you posted your email in public....

posting my e-mail in public thats my own desision also i am asking for help not begging and please every one keep his thoughts to himself
    Last edited by jokira247; 03-09-2007 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You asked for Idiotic replys because..

1. stupid to beg for ftn invite, makes you sound desperate.
    2. posted your email, makes you look like a n00b.
    3. used the angry face makes everyone laugh at you more.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Ridiculous... Maybe you need to dig deeper into someones ass to get an invite there, huh? I'm sure you will try this method... Stop this nonsense. Stupid newbies. lol.

You asked for Idiotic replys because..

1. stupid to beg for ftn invite, makes you sound desperate.
    2. posted your email, makes you look like a n00b.
    3. used the angry face makes everyone laugh at you more.
    +1 to that..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    evening_star's Avatar TV Addict BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I knew this would happen. Kimii was just being nice to someone, and now there are several threads popping up begging her to send one to them too.

This kind of stuff is only going to discourage her from repeating the gesture. I know it would me, cause I'd hate to be hounded all the time.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by evening_star View Post
    I knew this would happen. Kimii was just being nice to someone, and now there are several threads popping up begging her to send one to them too.

This kind of stuff is only going to discourage her from repeating the gesture. I know it would me, cause I'd hate to be hounded all the time.

so true. noobs like this are gonna prevent the good members from receiving great invites

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evening_star View Post

so true. noobs like this are gonna prevent the good members from receiving great invites
    I agree. But she could have just PMed him and asked for email rather than posting it in public so everyone knows he got it. But yes, all this begging is getting to me. The OP says he's "not new" because he registered in Jan 2007. I've been at this since last year and just recently got FTN and never by begging either. Just contribute, make friends, and eventually you'll find someone who will give it to you. It's getting harder and harder to get the high level sites just by trading your way up, but that's possible too. Just don't beg or "ask for help;" because of this thread, it's going to take you a while before people take you seriously.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast