Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i am dying for FTN INV plz any kind person plz enter

atef5054's Avatar killed by torrent BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue View Post
    there is nothing special about FTN....not worth to die for FTN
    its all about making an idol out of this tracker....
    no matter what i tell you...there will be guys here who are willing to do anything to keep the FTN deal hot ...
    if they open thier sign up system for a week the tracker level goes from 5 to 3.....
    thanks m8 i am with u but i want it to have the pretime ,speed, i like this site some people tell that is the best site

so i want it and dying

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    It's a disease. And it's spreading.
    +1 for that

And for guy who said FTN isn't that great, you don't know what you're talking about. The reason it's so great is that you can get crazy speeds from just a few people and it has a great community.

But, stop begging for invites. I have yet to see a thread where posting what you have for FTN gets you an FTN invite (when all you have is several levels lower). Either you'll get lucky and find someone who has it or you can make friends with people in this and other communities and eventually you'll get yourself one.

Or, get a seedbox. Lots of people give invites to good sites if you have a seedbox, and are willing to share it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ewerest's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    everybody in FST wants F*N or S*T.
    what if everybody made a thread like "i am dying for S*T but nothing to offer just TL invite"
    dont beg for just a f*ckin' torrent tracker invite!!!!!
    i dont understand why some persons take this torrent thing soooo seriously.its just an account in a f*ckin' tracker.
    come ooooonnnn!!!!! you can live without it. i cant imagine myself begging for an account in any trackers.
    so dont beg instead make a great offer so you can have it.
    dont say i dont have enough offer.i used to have few when i just entered the FST but now i have alot.but still not enough to make a good offer for F*N or S*T. so i just shut up and try to buffer my account maybe i can make a good offer one day but never beg.
    please dont be offensive against me!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    +1 for that

And for guy who said FTN isn't that great, you don't know what you're talking about. The reason it's so great is that you can get crazy speeds from just a few people and it has a great community.

But, stop begging for invites. I have yet to see a thread where posting what you have for FTN gets you an FTN invite (when all you have is several levels lower). Either you'll get lucky and find someone who has it or you can make friends with people in this and other communities and eventually you'll get yourself one.

Or, get a seedbox. Lots of people give invites to good sites if you have a seedbox, and are willing to share it.
    thanks for ur post but i want to till u that i know what i talking about
    i know what it mean ......
    thats nice way to try to help me .

[quote=Elitist;1809659]
    thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by ewerest View Post
    everybody in FST wants F*N or S*T.
    what if everybody made a thread like "i am dying for S*T but nothing to offer just TL invite"
    dont beg for just a f*ckin' torrent tracker invite!!!!!
    i dont understand why some persons take this torrent thing soooo seriously.its just an account in a f*ckin' tracker.
    come ooooonnnn!!!!! you can live without it. i cant imagine myself begging for an account in any trackers.
    so dont beg instead make a great offer so you can have it.
    dont say i dont have enough offer.i used to have few when i just entered the FST but now i have alot.but still not enough to make a good offer for F*N or S*T. so i just shut up and try to buffer my account maybe i can make a good offer one day but never beg.
    please dont be offensive against me!
    i say in the title kind person enter

did u think u are kind? ???

thanks for try
    Last edited by atef5054; 03-09-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Super Seed Me Please BT Rep: +5
    I think you are all forgetting that the What Invites Are Worth threat rates first by how hard it is to get an invite and then by content. If FTN had open sign ups it will be rated around 4 and if SCT had open sign ups it would be a level 3 tracker.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by ebe View Post
    hmmm... yeah right... and i have a cancer...
    Hahah seriously, how long before people start making up sob stories.

"Oh kimii, my girlfriend left me for my best friend and now I have to get a new movie collection because every old movie reminds me of her! Pleeeease give me FTN!!"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Well atef5054 you dont need to beg just simply ask for a invite, you may get lucky or make a offer.

it makes you look pathetic. i suggest close this thread or edit it and ask for a invite or make a offer. dont beg.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    cholito's Avatar Demos Gracias a Dios BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i 'dont want to see threads like this in the first page of the forum :-( Stop Posting here

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by atef5054 View Post
    i say in the title kind person enter
    Come on, you dont own the forum. You have to be prepared for criticism. I dont mind you or anybody else wanting to get in ftn or what ever tracker they want to be a part of. And i honestely hope you get that much elusive ftn invite, i really do. Good luck on your search. But it's the constant begging and whinning that is getting to me.

Just because someone was lucky enough, now there's a plethora of people trying to emulate the formula. It's like a bad sequel to a bad movie. I share a lot of ewerest's feelings about this. I can even tell you that one of the reasons why i joined the forum in the first place was to try and get into ftn. The more time goes by, the less i care. There's much more important things.

I'd really like to get in ftn but i'm not breaking the bank for it. Or giving something that cost me a lot to get and i really really like. And i'll surely not beg for it either. I already have a lot, one more tracker doesnt make that much difference to me. And bit torrent is not that serious.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by cholito View Post
    i 'dont want to see threads like this in the first page of the forum :-( Stop Posting here
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skillz808 View Post
    Well atef5054 you dont need to beg just simply ask for a invite, you may get lucky or make a offer.

it makes you look pathetic. i suggest close this thread or edit it and ask for a invite or make a offer. dont beg.
    i am not begging and not make my self pathetic i am just asking for ink very simply but i really need it .

if any one want to give it to me as i am begging . plz stop thinking of this.

if u want to give inv to me as a friend and as apart of family in FST. come on .

i dont want to read bad posts from people how are saying anything just to stop the trade

thanks to participate

m8
    Last edited by atef5054; 03-09-2007 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast