Thread: Colt suggested in a threa to join soulseek

Poster
    sounds like a bad idea. soulseek just sucks for speed but it does have loads of music and ques and slow downloads.
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r!

2. Music   -   #2
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by -=Hellfire=-@27 May 2003 - 13:45
    sounds like a bad idea. soulseek just sucks for speed but it does have loads of music and ques and slow downloads.
    Wtf?

Erm okay thats your opinion and your welcome to it. I like it very much and I get great download speeds! Thanks for posting your "opinions".......

[edit] removed links since this was moved....and a good move it was too Jetje!

3. Music   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by -=Hellfire=-@27 May 2003 - 15:45
    just dl about 10albums from a guy there (Soulseek) all finished over 100K. So if you get bad speeds its probably your dl. Gained a lot of good music and met a lot of friendly people. If you be nice they share...
    And there are loads of good music. Think it's the best music source on the net...

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje+27 May 2003 - 22:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 27 May 2003 - 22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin---=Hellfire=-@27 May 2003 - 15:45
    just dl about 10albums from a guy there (Soulseek) all finished over 100K. So if you get bad speeds its probably your dl. Gained a lot of good music and met a lot of friendly people. If you be nice they share...
    And there are loads of good music. Think it&#39;s the best music source on the net... [/b][/quote]
    Jetje is spot on there,i&#39;m only a 56k&#39;er but mange to downloads 100&#39;s of albums since FC started soulseek and made alot of friends from all over the world.It&#39;s a community of hardcore music sharers.

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    I admit I didn&#39;t like the thought of it either, but once your in there - it&#39;s hard to leave

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    I replied to this thread yesterday,are we that desperate for topics now or something??

7. Music   -   #7
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Yes Nemo, at the time you posted this here i splitted the topic and placed the replies on the soulseek things in a new topic. I did found the guys reply in here (verifieds in can) not apropriate... B) merged that reply from you in here.. hope you can agree on that B)