sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Oink all the way

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    theincredible's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    it hard for u beacuse bitmetv level 3 and FTN Now Level 5

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by striderz86 View Post
    You'll just have to build up your existing accounts and trade them away. Then try to get back in with a new account I mentioned those sites because a 50 GB buffer on those is more valuable than 100+ GB on other sites such as TL. If you want to buffer other sites, they better be in the hundreds of GB's
    Havent you noticed that he doesnt want to trade his bitmetv or oink account. I cant blame him for that. He likes them and worked hard to get a good ratio. Why would he want to trade them if he likes them that much?

If you have a seedbox, it's easy for you to get good trackers. Try and get a few freebies around here. You're a pu+ for sure at oink, go to their forums and try to get some free invites there.

Trade a couple of your invites for some high level (with whatever that means around here, almost everything is based on rarity) trackers. Build big buffers on them, add a few invites and then have a shot at ftn. You dont need to give away what you like.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    I,,ll say having both oink and bitmetv accounts buffered will give you a good chance of getting ftn.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by striderz86 View Post
    You'll just have to build up your existing accounts and trade them away. Then try to get back in with a new account I mentioned those sites because a 50 GB buffer on those is more valuable than 100+ GB on other sites such as TL. If you want to buffer other sites, they better be in the hundreds of GB's
    Havent you noticed that he doesnt want to trade his bitmetv or oink account. I cant blame him for that. He likes them and worked hard to get a good ratio. Why would he want to trade them if he likes them that much?

If you have a seedbox, it's easy for you to get good trackers. Try and get a few freebies around here. You're a pu+ for sure at oink, go to their forums and try to get some free invites there.

Trade a couple of your invites for some high level (with whatever that means around here, almost everything is based on rarity) trackers. Build big buffers on them, add a few invites and then have a shot at ftn. You dont need to give away what you like.
    ... Of course I noticed, thats why I presented him with other options and the also thread I started a while back. I only advised him to do BMTV and OiNK because they are the best shots at getting what he wants. Besides, by the time you build a sizeable buffer on BMTV and OiNK, you can invite yourself back in, and if you like it so much, buffering again shouldn't be too hard if it is at all necessary...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12